New to the board!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by meeyahmiyah, Sep 19, 2011.

1. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself real quick...

I bought her back in May and I absolutely love her. My husband is a die hard gear head and a lot of that has rubbed off on me. He personally owns an Evo IX and has always modded everything he can get his hands on - from his motorcycles to his phones. He's most definitely helped me get this car going. If it weren't for him, it would have taken me years to put anything on it just because I like to take my time to research sh!t out first. I am very cautious when spending hella money on mods for a car so he did a lot of research for me to cut the time in half.

Not interested in world domination, just wanted a nice looking, semi-fast car. I truly enjoy driving and she definitely makes it fun. I like the occasional impromptu road race, but I'm more into taking the scenic route to go places, just so I can drive a little bit longer. Out here in Gwinnett where we are, there's a lot of nice backroads full of S-Curves and hills which tickles me fancy - ARRR!! haha.

Most of what I have are the standard bolt-ons.

Cobb Tuning STi SF Intake, Cobb AP, Invidia Downpipe, I just had this installed on Friday, New from Batlground: Subaru Impreza WRX STI 1.5 Scroll Manifold with UpPipe | Batlground Motorsports Blog and she's going back to BG tomorrow to get a pro-tune by Dan. ProSport boost and air/fuel gauges and short shifter.

The previous owner had the Magnaflow exhaust installed as well as the RA Mudflaps and had it tinted.

I slapped on some CCW LM20's in Teal, wrapped with Hankook love, and she sits pretty on Fortune AUto Coilovers...I bought the Double Deck spoiler from BlackTop Aero, but there's some problems with the bolts. The H worked something out for it temporarily, but it needs to be replaced. Not too happy about that. Considering how long it took to get to me, umm yeah. I also bought the Type V front lip spolier, but now that I've seen the car with the wing, it's going to be up for sale in a minute so I can get something a little more aggressive.

Anyways, here's a few pics of my baby girl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome to the community!

gorgeous car

3. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

Welcome!

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Welcome...car looks great! Good luck with the wing selection!

5. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

Thanks!

6. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Nice car man, looking forward to seeing your results from the tune.

7. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

We'll see, but thanks! The more and more I look at it and see what's messed up with it, I get angry! HA!

8. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

welcome nice car

9. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

The H is taking her over there for me, but I'll make sure he posts the results if BG doesn't post them for me... We did a test run the other night before we came to the conclusion that I would most def. need a pro-tune and the numbers weren't too shabby. The H uploaded an updated map last night and she's running pretty quick. S feels pretty good, I is still safe, but I can really feel the gains in mid range in S#.

10. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Welcome! That car is beautiful! is that road closed by martins chapel/sugarloaf?? Hope to see you all at some meets!

11. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

Yes! We've been scouting sugarloaf for some shot spots so I went out this morning and drove around for awhile. It's where bramlett shoals ends after you cross over martins chapel. Sweet little spot actually. There's a newly paved cul de sac there to where you could line up a few cars in it. One of the shots is at tribble mill park at the first boat load site.

12. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

beautiful car.. i want them in tiffany blue :D

13. Eco Auto Clean

that's funny..I just discovered that spot too while my gf and I were taking the Legacy out for a little while. Are you in Lawrenceville as well?

14. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

We're right at the border of Grayson and Lawrenceville... :)

15. Smurfzilla

Smurfzilla Member

Nice car babe.

16. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Welcome!!!! My friend you have 1 sick ass car.

17. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

very sexy car!

18. Eco Auto Clean

Awesome! We are about 2 min from simonton and new hope! Yall should come to the bi weekly meet tomorrow!

19. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Clean. Going to get the blacktop lower kit?

20. Very nice!! Welcome! Always great to have more girls on the forum!

You should join SubieGirls.com forum too! We need more ATL representation!

21. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

22. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

Do you mean the side skirts/steps? If so I'm weary about it. We have two kids and I'm worried one of them lil buggers will mash them when they into or out of the car... Ha!

23. Eco Auto Clean

no wondered why you're married..lol..YOU CARE!

24. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

I'll find the details and hopefully I can come out. During the week is hard with little ones in school. H will have the car tomorrow since he's taking her to Batlground in the morning to have the pro-tune done which means he'll also be late to work which in turn means late to home. BOO!

I could always show up in the 1991 Suzuki San! (no).

25. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

Thanks! You're in L'ville too? Have I seen you rolling around?

26. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

man... there she was... virtually a virgin.

Seriously that dude took serious care of the car. We bought used cars before and this one is the best I have ever seen. Even a dealership couldn't touch how well he took care of it.

He started a trend man, I'm trying to make keep him proud!

27. Eco Auto Clean

...yea things during the week are not easy! Hope to meet you all soon..especially since we are practically neighbors! lol

28. KDJ770

KDJ770 New Member

Holy smokes! Beautiful car... never thought I would like an add-on wing to the GR-Hatch but your rear spoiler looks great in black.

29. Smurfzilla

Smurfzilla Member

Looks better in person.

30. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

welcome!

31. amonsta

amonsta Member

Yeah H I dig it! Thanks for the fan wish it would have worked

32. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Nice ride. Good to see some ladies stepping up.

33. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

that is hella clean hopefully you make it down to columbus i wanna check that thing out

34. meeyahmiyah

meeyahmiyah New Member

Thanks all... We got into a wreck a few weeks ago in it so she's at D&D Kustoms getting brand new again. :(

35. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

dang that sucks... well post some pics when she gets all fixed up