New to the forum...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jautry27, Oct 30, 2012.

1. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Hello All!

Although I am not new to the Subaru world, I am new to this forum. I am looking for an active community who likes to get together for meetings on a re occurring basis.

Anyway, my name is Jason, and here I am!

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome to the community! I'm the one who you've spoken with on NASIOC and facebook.

:wavey:

3. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Glad the site finally came back up. I've been hanging around wrxtuners.com, but that site goes dead for days at a time. I thought I would liven it up a bit, ask a few questions, and spread them out across the forum. After about the 5th thread I started in a 8 day period, I had someone come out and say that I was posting too many threads. Not a fan of being chastised for asking questions, but then people turn around and complain that they aren't getting enough action in the forum. Anyway, done ranting.

On another note, I believe I know the founder of this site, Alex. I know an Alex that talked about having a Subaru site. I also know that he drives an '04 STI. Haven't talked to him in a couple of years, but I know him through a mutual friend.

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

that's the same Alex. :)

He's around here...somewhere :hsugh:

5. jautry27

jautry27 Member

blonde hair? sometimes when it's grown long, it's curly?