new trouble maker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by supergopher, Mar 30, 2007.

1. supergopher

supergopher New Member

whats up! im new to the whole forum thing. this seemed a good place to start. ahhh, subie good, share with subie owners gooder. im jeff, or supergopher, and i have a black 2003 wrx. i got it new, and was very happy, until they came out with the sti the following year, bastards! at first disappointed with my bugeye, ive fallen in love with it, and prefer the look. its just more unique. i wish they did a bugeye sti in the states the following year before changing the body style and interior (i also think the ac and dash look better pre 04)! im JUST NOW starting to modify my wrx! dont know why, money sort of, fear id screw something up too. never understood why people went through all the trouble. but now that i started im addicted. all ive really done is the cold air intake, an hks muffler, and carbon fiber trim. ive ordered a flex uppipe and an invidia downpipe, both catless. im just waiting on the gaskets. oh, and a cobb access port engine management thing. that'll be fun to play with. im still learning about tuners, but i think the access port will be an eyeopening experience. im the first of my friends to get a, what do you call it, tuner? man, im i glad i did. so anyways im kinda flying solo with this whole tuner thing, hence why im here. ill probably need help time to time with my questions and the like. actually, im having problems with some new headlights i got. i got some edm wrc style headlights. they're from japan and look awesome! but, im having trouble. quite a common problem so it seems. if you have a bugeye, with modified jdm headlights, will you drop me a line please? tell me how to do it or where to take it? its not plug and play like i thought. some wiring needs to be done. they're not HID's.

---J

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Welcome! I cant help you on the JDM HID lights, I want them but have other stuff I want much more.

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

Welcome!

Hate to dissapoint, but if you purchased the AP you really shouldn't have very many questions. It's pretty much just plug it in and voila, new map on your ecu. The only way to really get some hands on tuning is if you buy the Street Tuner software with it.

4. JulieSTi

JulieSTi Member

hi.. i like the bugeyes.. i have lots of memories with one. welcome

5. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

buy the new Ap v.2 it rocks and then come SS at sog and you wont belive it!!

6. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

welcome.

7. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

glad to have u on board.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to WRXatlanta... you will learn that this is a very friendly and helpful community... feel free to post any questions you may have :)