newbie to the scooby world

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lil_yungsta, Apr 5, 2005.

1. lil_yungsta

lil_yungsta New Member

1. I live in Suwanee, Ga right off Lawrenville Suwanee road.
    2. Just call me Tony
    3. I drive an 03 WRX red
    4. all i have right now is an AEM cold air intake, apexi turbo timer, and an STi short shifter.
    5. internet right now, if anyone knos any good places let me know
    6. i am also on import lounge.
    7. im trying to do a little show and a lot of go, i've modded fwd and rwd, and now im on awd and lovin it.
    8. ya i do. all the other drivers are real chill out there.
    9. i found out about this site through a guy who drives a blue RS

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Welcome to the site. You have come to the best site around for local subbie stuff!

One more Alex...

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

For mods, there a alot of places around, Subaru of Gwinnett is a great place, a mod friendly dealer with Scott Siegel who runs their performance parts and tuning. He also runs the Siegel Racing School that runs at talledega Gran Prix, it is a great school to learn how to drive your car the way it was meant.

There is also Topspeed in Alpharetta. Great dyno and Porter, the Subaru Guru of the century, if there is anything you need to know about your WRX, Porter is the guy to talk to.

Hope you enjoy the club. The next get to gether is the Warehouse Meet. About 60 Subaru's are going to be going to the Subaru Headquarters in Atlanta Saturday, there are threads about it on here if you want to come and meet some of us.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome aboard Tony :bigthumb:

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,
    Alex
    WRXatlanta Admin / Founder

(we need 2 more scott :) )

5. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Curses, I thought my screen hadn't updated yet...I'll get us two more this weekend!!!

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome tony

7. lil_yungsta

lil_yungsta New Member

tell me what time and where to go and im game for the warehouse meet up

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome home man..everyone on here is cool!! you wont meet a better group of guys to hang with..hope to see ya at some of the events

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Welcome, if you have any questions at all please don't be afaid to ask. This is a very friendly board.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin