Nine Inch Nails @ Phillis Arena tonight

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The show was AMAZING. I havent seen a show that good on a long time. They began to play Hurt and the crowd just fell silent. That moment maid the entire show worth it! :bowdown:

Everyone should have been there :)

Btw, my tickets were suite tickets about 50 ft from the stage and they were...free :wiggle:

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

shit dude, i completely forgot about the nin show. my wife and i really wanted to go too.

3. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

NIN does kick ass.

4. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

how was Queens of the Stone Age?

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..i saw nine inch nails a few years ago..was an awesome show!!! i would have really liked to go but i didnt even know they were playing..

6. Alex

Not too bad, decent show. He stopped the show twice to call out this guy in the audience who was trying to talk shit to them and starting problems in the crowd.

7. Alex

BTW, Death from Above 1979 open for QOTS and I was really impressed by their sound. It caught me off guard at first, but it grew on me. Definately check them out, www.deathfromabove1979.com

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i would hope they could put on a good show they've been around long enough....glad you had a good time alex.

9. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

My buddy told me about them, too. I got 2 songs off their website this morning. I digg'em! Gotta love those jammin' 2 piece bands. :naughty: