No, to the death penalty

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluetwo, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Moussaoui gets life in prison and not the death penalty.

Hopefully justice was served, but if not.... well, maybe he'll get it in prison.

2. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

every1 in prison gets justice one way or another.. sumtimes where the sun dont shine..

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..i could not believe that..they put Timothy McVaugh(sp?) to death but not this scum bag..why..they dont want to offend the islamic community? he deserves to burn..Im sure he will get something far worse behind cell walls..

4. longfury

longfury Active Member

i would think he will have to be isolated from the general population. If he isn't he may not live long.

I bet more than a few people in there would like to see him dead because of what he pulled.

5. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

i'm glad that he went to jail. He will surely have miserable life in there. He will get his ass kicked by all prisoners and guards. Plus he won't get laid with 21 virgins for long time. :fawk:

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I was glad that he got life in prison....It will give him time to think about all the bad things he has done and hopefully that will make him go insane and kill himself....Just my 2 cents....Like my military friend Tom said, they should put pictures of all the victims in his cell....

Mark

7. savsuby

savsuby Member

I am glad he got what he got

8. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

oh that guy doesn't give two craps about his victims, if timmy got fried so should he. I'm sorry but we pussy foot around to much. I'm not all oh kill 'em all. I just think he should get his life taken and boom it's overwith. I don't want to have to pay for this bastards peas and carrots and clothing and shit. SCREW THAT. My tax dollars can be put to much better use. At least he's not going anywhere? At the least a soap in sock/towel beating on a regular basis or threaten to throw pig fat on him if he acts up.

also that movie munich pisses me off, speilberg is a twat, those guys were glad to kill the terrorists, they didn't have remorse, they were chomping at the bit to do it. Several of the actual team that hunted them down expressed that in interviews. They also said they would do it all over again without batting an eyelash.
    end rant.

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

He's so messed up he actually thinks America is the "Army of Satan". So I doubt he'll ever regret anything he's done. And he says we'll never catch Bin Laden. I hope we do now just to prove his stupid ass wrong.

10. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

well apparently they stuck him in the colorado supermax prison, 23 hours by yourself in a cell, 1 hour to exercise by yourself. Give him a few months and he'll be wishing for his own death that he cant have, despite whatever zealot bs he spouted off in the courtroom.

11. Weapon

they should put him in a revolving cell so he doesnt know which direction to pray :keke:

12. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I think he's a wannabe and that he wasn't directly linked with the big plan. Seems like life was the way to go on this one, but hopefully my tax $$ won't be wasted for too long. I'm sure someone will want to make a name for themselves. They better put him in population so he can get the shiv or something better :smileysex

13. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

no but he'll probably be someone's virgin for 21 times ;)

personally i think the death penalty is the easy way for fuckers... let em languish nice and slow.

14. MarkM2016GTI

And on the other hand...I do believe he should get the death penalty...but I bet you dollars to doughnuts he will get offed in jail...too bad he didn't get life in a Turkish prison... the guy is a cold coward who has no remorse whatsoever. I say get a USMC or Army sniper with a Barrett rifle to take care of him. Eric, you weren't even born when Munich was going on....LOL...

Mark

15. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

actually poetic justice would be served if this guy http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12630258/

had to off him from about, 200yds.

it would take at least a 100rnds of misses, limb shots and gut shots before a fatal point was hit.

of course we would convince AQ monkey boy he was shooting at an american pig-dog. it would be worth the effort ;)

16. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

I wasn't born when king tut was around but I know some about that
    your point? www.google.com or teh library, great source for that history stuff

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  17. MarkM2016GTI

Eric,

No need to be a smart ass...I was just kidding....Get a grip.

Mark

18. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

damn rite u tell them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pssh:

19. MarkM2016GTI

Whatever dude, Whatever...LOL...

Mark

20. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

oh teh :drama:
    jesus don't get your panties in a wad I was joking too lol :rofl: :keke:

21. Weapon

lets keep it civil guys

22. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

About those virgins, he's waiting for... They are probably all the homely wallflower types anyway.

I think he should be forced to wear a bacon suit for the rest of his life.

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  23. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

24. MarkM2016GTI

You weren't joking at all...be honest for once in your life...Oh, I am just kidding also...hahhahahahahahaahha...LOL...I guess life is just a big joke for you Eric....LOL...

Mark

25. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

please stop this

26. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

what is wrong with you?
    I was joking

*edit jt money cleaned up the unnessary comments.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2006
  27. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

this stops now... any more drama here, i will lock this thread and deal with violators accordingly

28. suby113

suby113 Member

Hey I thought all the ATL guys were cool with each other this is the first time I saw this negativeness on the Forum i hope evrything is cool! :hsugh:

29. ImprezaLover

ImprezaLover New Member

edited by jt money cause this comment was uncalled for, and not a very good first impression considering this is your first post.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2006
  30. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

This is a great community, and we want to leave the drama out of it. Also, if you don't like someone don't bash them publicly, this will just lead to more drama.

31. suby113

suby113 Member

Thats not Cool of him.:hsnono:

32. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

since this thread is way off topic now im going to lock this. as milo said we will not allow a public bashing of any members period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.