Nopi Parking

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Aug 17, 2005.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Alright, I heard back from my Contact at Nopi. The deal is that we were assigned to parking in Orange Section, but nobody told us that. Orange is the Subaru Only on pavement. Some of us selected White which is open parking to all manufacturers and is on grass. We can leave everything the way it is now and have two groups of cars, or we can have everybody that selected White be moved to the Orange Section. For all those registered in the White Section, let me know what we want to do. I have no problems either way.

2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

move me captain

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

am i allowed to park within nopi with you guys? or do i have to pay and shit

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

if everyone's going to orange move me as well.....thanks!!

5. rolling_trip

no free parking for u, 70 buck beaaach. Sign up now that ur not doing anything, mr mod

6. Weapon

find me the link and i will ya gay

7. rolling_trip

8. Weapon

i cant afford 70 bux..but ill come and hang

9. rolling_trip

it is for 2-2 day passes and infield parking, come on dude. tell u what u give me that monitor and i will pay both u and ur wife's way in, does that sound like a deal or what?

10. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

move me to the orange section also

11. Weapon

sorry man..ive got 5 kids to feed

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

move me....

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Oh jesus, we're on assphalt again?! We're all gonna burn up and die :ky:

14. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

thats why we go cool off by the NOPI chics :naughty: (arg, heather just hit me, im a naughty boy :rofl: )

15. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:ddirty:

16. revel

revel Member

oooh. no grass parking please. white car over here. had to continuously clean the GC last year due to being on the grass. i kn ow dust gets kicked up from everywhere and ends up on everything, but it really is worse in the grass. all about some orange section tho.

......if the whole group does get moved, i will still show support for WRXatl in the grass with the GC. just gotta remember to bring more cleaning products this year.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2005