not sure where to put this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Jun 21, 2007.

1. So Ive been doing some thinking and that usually gets me into trouble but this time its to try and get rid of some debit with my car.
    Im thinking about pulling my motor and trading it for an EJ20 plus cash of course just dont know what to ask.

What im going to get rid of will be

Sti block, wrx heads, vf39, Sti TMIC, Gruppe-s header, Helix up pipe, my 02-03 ecu, v.1 access port, 2006 wrx injectors, my transmission with lighted flywheel and stage one clutch. all put together by a dealership in Birmingham and tuned by SS.

What would be a good price for to ask with an EJ20 with all stock parts.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  2. Deke

Deke Active Member

This is a pretty major trade (as opposed to, say, trunk lids). Do you have anything in mind for the install, or is it just each man for himself?

3. It would all depend on who the trade was with. I have access to a shop with the necessary tools to do the work. But theres also a dealer close by that im getting a quote from for the swap.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

is your AP for an 06' STi...?

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I would assume it is for an 02-03 wrx, because he is still running an 02-03 ecu

6. everything is 02-03 except the block.

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

Personally, I'd say just a straight up trade but the other guy pays for all of the labor (this of course doesn't help you at all though). Maybe the trade + half of what you paid for all of the STi parts?

How much does a 2.5 block cost?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007