Oh Joy, red light camera's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lostinthewoods, Apr 12, 2005.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Gwinnett folks watch out.

http://www.tax.co.gwinnett.ga.us/cg...Project&path=News+%26+Events%7CPress+Releases

Have to love those red light camera's. There goes my favorite past time of running reds..... :rolleyes: jk.

The two Jimmy Carter Boulevard cameras — one for each direction — will be followed with installations at two more intersections during the coming weeks — at Indian Trail Lilburn Road and Oakbrook Parkway and on Ga. 316 at U.S. 29 near Dacula. Both systems will be live by this summer after 30-day grace periods.

2. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I say, bring 'em on. Out where I live redlight running is not only common, it appears to be the norm lately. There's one intersection a couple miles from my house that's a nightmare; it's not unusual to have to wait 3-4 seconds after the light turns green for some idiots to go blasting through red at 60+.

I don't know if this will catch the a-holes that are making a left turn and just keep coming long after the light's red... if it does, even better!

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..its red for a reason..hopefully it will make it a little safer out there..

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wonder if scott knows about this when he's out tuning :D

5. Weapon

that would be funny if the car he is tuning gets a ticket and a picture of the license plate that scott was tuning

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

But Scott doesn't run red lights, he just speeds!!!

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

They have had one at 124 and 78 for quite awhile now. Whenever I see people lagging through the intersection I always wonder....

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Huh, didn't know that. The intersection I'd like to see one in is Ross Rd / 78 in Lilburn. It's freakin' scary making a left turn from Ross onto 78 some days...

9. Weapon

that is very true!

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

At least, they have to tell us where they install them.

11. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

crap my school is on that corner. Luckily i graduate in 6 weeks :D
    Craig

12. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

everyone knows that there is also another one at pleasant hill rd and peachtree ind blvd intersection. my V1 and ZR3 go crazy if i stop at the intersection with laser warning. i wish that my laser jammer can block them...