Oh my, where is my garage page!

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Alex, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is somewhat of a very late update bulletin. For those who have PMd me asking where their garages have gone and if I they are recoverable, I am afraid to say that the answer is no. Please, however, recreate your garage page on our new gallery system. We had over 4-5+ pages of garages on v3. Now, we have 22 members in the gallery.

Be the first in your neighborhood to create your gallery page today!

Cheers ;)

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i need to take some new pictures of my car :)

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I'll finally get around to getting some of mine as well. With the former black knight gone, someone has to step up to the plate......I think I can fill those shoes with the knowledge that both WRX's was disturbingly VERY SIMILAR in characteristics....ie pain to tune and both ran very closely together power wise. Milo would own me in the corners but maybe that's soon to change if some people will step up to my offers.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  4. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

with the new lip? can't wait to see pics

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Not yet. I can't get Sakari to give me an update. They are on backorder and I am waiting for Sakari to tell me how soon he can get them. I found someone in NY that will have some in stock next week.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Just dont call it the white knight :rofl:

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Around here it's known as the White Beast.....:rofl:

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

you're fired!

9. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

wow i wanna name my car... it's blue and full of scraches what should it be called?
    sir.scrachalot?

10. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

11. PMing you now... ;)