Ok Now im pissed....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Well today on my lunch break i decide to run to the bank and put some cash in there i had at the house. Well on my way back to work i was on a 2 lane rd that turns into what seems to be a 4 lane rd but the far right lane is actually the on ramp to the interstate well this lady i guess didnt know that. So as i slowly creep by here she come back over and bam there goes the front passenger side of my car. UGH. Anyways im not going back with the USDM parts i want to find JDM hood,Fenders,bumber hopefully with the sti lip, grill, and hid head lights.
    So i need some help find all these parts if anyone can help please let me know.
    the bumper dont look that bad in the pics but theres a Big hole in it oh yea is the JDM side skirts the same or different then USDM?
    Anywasy heres a couple of Pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Trey

Trey Active Member

Time for the v8 front end swap. :p

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

damn man that sucks!!!!! what a dumb ass driver...i see people do that same manuver all the time....usually talking on their cell phone not paying attension...then it's like "oh wait i need to be in this lane"...skiiiirt...

4. hmmmm now theres an idea i wonder how much i can get all the parts for....no no no Must go JDM got to stick with the plan.

5. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

dam man sorry to hear about your trouble

6. blink

blink Member

yarg! that sucks.. hope everything else is ok

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ouch man...

8. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

hood is the same so no need for that but Alex can probably help you out with your JDM needs.

oh, and that woman is teh dumzor.

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah, shoot me a PM. We'll talk.

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dang bro that suxors sorry to see that...hopefully you will be fortunate from this and gain some extra cash. The JDM sideskirts are painted ones i belive and a little diff looking.

11. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

dfamn dude sorry to see that happen to ya

12. Look what i found.
    I just emailed them to get the shipping cost hopefully it wont be another 1000$ if it resonable im ordering it tonight when i get off work.
    JDM Front end

13. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

damn man sorry to see this, hope everything works out for you

14. Well i went to the adjuster today and the outcome is looking very nice.
    There replaceing the hood fender bumper grill the inserts on both sides of the grill and the Passenger side wheel due to a scratch on the rim from the impact. Plus they dont feel the paint can be matched due the the blue pearl in it so i might be getting the whole car painted. Ill know more tomorrow when she calls me.

15. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

^^^^^ wow that sounds really promising