old man drives 3 miles w/body in his windshield

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Oct 22, 2005.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

holy crap

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

wow..thats nuts..literally

4. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

You fellows have heard the story of the guy who was high on *several* drugs drive like 2 miles back to his house with an injured bicyclist sticking through his window still alive the whole time?

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

wtf...where did that happen/when? crazy fawkers out there man let me tell ya.

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i remember something like this happening in atlanta last year.....someone drove home with a person in there windshield parked the car in the garage and came out to not know why they were sitting dead in there windshield. People like this should not be allowed to drive.

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i think that was a young woman who was really drunk/high

8. I do remeber that..she got in big ass trouble. She could hear him moaning n stuff.

9. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

nah not literally nuts, cuz if it was literal then actual nuts would be involved :keke:

but damn that sucks
    I think everyone needs to do a driving retest every 10 years myself, and every 5 after the age of 60 sounds extreme, but it will keep yahoos off the road

10. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

ya the one in Atlanta was a body with a severed head, a friend of a friend knows the guys parents. Really tragic it was the dudes best friend.

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Both stories are unbelievable. Wow.