Only the brave

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mad Mallard, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

black friday stories...

I have a shortlist to check out.

there's a basic toolchest at walmart for $100 i'll probably swing for. there's $5 jumper cables at harbor freight.

other than that....

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

im working 3am-330pm

i win

/thread

3. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Decided to not put up with it. Just waiting for Cyber-monday to roll through so I can buy a new 1155 Motherboard for a new PC build.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  4. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Dont go in the morning. Im sure the toolboc will still be there in the afternoon when the crowds die down

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

IMO, waiting in line for a long time for one deal just isn't worth my time. Especially when you can get deals damn near as close on cyber monday

6. b reel

b reel Active Member

My Black Friday will be spent at the morgue identifying cause of death.

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Ill be at work... Chillen. Just another day! Good luck to those that decide to go out though!!

8. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

people that wait in line for that stuff have basically admitted their time is worthless.

9. Electioneer

Electioneer Member

I went to harbor freight and got an angle grinder for $9 along with some .99 cent cable ties. I also went to Home Depot and got the the bolt and washers I needed for a couple of bucks.

Yeah, I didn't really go all out.

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

One of my coworkers was going already and hooked me up... Got one of the $179 Compaq laptops.. Its sweet for the $$$ and awesome that I had exactly zero hassle to get it. I win...

11. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Ordered everything online and got the same deals as in store. Shipped to house for less than gas would cost equals win.

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

guy i work with got a 60" HDTV for $700 and sold it on craigslist the next day for $1800