Opinions: Assault Rifle?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Berzerklo, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

I got my handgun and now I have the itch for a nice tactical rifle. I am looking to spend around $800-$1500. I know that AKs are a dime a dozen these days. I have shot a few standard AR-15s and though they are nice guns I am looking for something a little more exotic.

Right now the two at the top of my list are a SIG 556 (an AR-type rifle). I figure ammo is plentiful, it uses an AR Magazine, but it something a little different.

[​IMG]

I am also considering some variation of an H&K G3 Clone for something with a little more power.

[​IMG]

Anyone have any other advices? Like I said all I have shot is a Bushmaster AR, so personal experiences are always welcome...

2. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

SiG 556 is known to be a more reliable firearm. really its going to boil down to frequency of use, and purpose

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

phew phew

4. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

no lasers! its tititititititiititittiititititititititi-Click-Click- tititititititititititititi

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

If I decide to get another assault rifle one day, it'll prolly be an AR-10 or some other .308.... The AR-15's .223 just didn't do it for me. My friend had an FNFAL copy and it was much more fun...

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

The 556 is a great gun...fires like an AK/AR hybrid. Try one and you will see what I mean.

You gonna come out on Tuesday and show off the new handgun?

7. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

Have you seen and of Cobbs guns. They make some really nice toys in exotic calibers, C3 sports in paulding carries there guns.

Matt