Ordered my front end

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I ordered the front end i found on ebay it comes with the JDM HID black houseing headlight JDM Sti grill and scoop and it also has the JDM bumper bar thing which from what im told is like 14lbs lighter then the USDM one. All in all it came to 1750 Shipped. I get it on thurs or fri and the car goes to the shop on the following mon for an all over paint job..YAY :banana: 2 weeks and shell be good as new. I figure i got a good deal considering the Headlight go around 850 to 1000 then the grill 200 and the scoop 200 plus the bumper beam is like a 100 and then its got the fender and hood and bumper. any ways heres the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

you forgot, now you've got the side turn signals, very rare :bigthumb:

3. hahaha as my friends have been saing... MAD JDM YO!!! I still wonder where the hell that came from. then as my friend with the corba likes to say
    Some bling bling for the ying ying

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Are you going to install the fenders with the JDM turn signals?

Looks like a good deal.

5. Yea im putting all the parts i get on my car

6. Is the JDM hood scoop bigger? I can't really tell from the top down pics...

7. yea its alittle bigger. I was actually gettin gready to buy one when i got hit.

8. Well, she will look awesome.

Hey, where were you looking to get the JDM scoop from? I might be interested in getting one. I intend on keeping the TMIC for as long as I can. heh.

9. Lots of places have them...i think gruppe-s has some in stock. Best bet is to do a search on iclub.com or clubwrx.net and some will turn up i look at some the other day and there going for like 200 painted.