outsource crap

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Apr 17, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Well my company is outsourcing my dept. (materials management/fac. planning) :eek:hnoes: the funny thing is my last day will be a week after I have been there for 5 years. but I do get some kind of severance package and all my unused vacation time.

just had to vent. oh well time to dust off da ol resume and add to it:squint:

2. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

sorry to hear about that, hopefully something better will come along!

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I am sorry to hear about that Fareed....I hope that you find something to your liking soon...

Mark

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

They didnt send in the Bob's did they?

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Sorry to hear.. at least you're not IT!

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

What is your favorite Michael Bolton song?

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I celebrate the guy's entire career.

8. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

9. AWD OWNZ U

AWD OWNZ U Member

Sucks man. The place I worked at in NV before I moved here was shutting down and moving to Mexico so I know how ya feel. They were going to give me $12k in severence though :), but I lost it when I quit to go to Tech :(.

10. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

that sucks fareed, im sure things will work out for the best though

11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Thanks guyz. I got one of those 3 hr meetings tomorrow and security and the people that tell you "it's gonna be okay" so nobody filps out is gonna be there.
    it just sucks cause I have to wait longer to do somethin to da ride:grr::mad:

12. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

dang man sorry to hear.
    hope your search for a new job is short :)

13. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

man that blows. i'm sure you'll land something else good. things happen for a reason...so they say. thats whats keepin my tail in the air force i think...the stability n shit.

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sorry to hear that fareed....

15. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

That's why I was still there for what I thought was stability n shit. lol.

I can work for the company that we are being outsourced to but It looks like they gonna lowball us on the pay:fawk: but the good thing is I get my three weeks vacation pay and severance pkg. and i'll just roll over my 401k into my ira so it's not as bad as I thought but still gotta make some moves:hs:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  16. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

that sounds like the right plan. stay with em until you find something better soon.