Parot joke

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by married05gt, Mar 24, 2005.

1. married05gt

married05gt starting over

thers this family that owns a parot that has no legs and holds onto his perch by wrapping his pecker around it, and can talk very good. Every day when the husband goes to work he tells the bird to let him know if any thing happens.

One day the man leaves for work, he says "parot let me know if any thing happens while im gone". Parot says "broook OK" about an hour later the mail man comes to the door and kisses the mans wife. When the man comes home the parot says"brooock mail man came over and kissed your wife".

Next day man says same thing"let me know...." so the man leaves, mail man comes over and starts playing with the wife tits. Man comes home bird says"broook mail man came in started playing with your wife tits".

third day same thing"bird tell me what....." Well the mail man comes over takes off all the wifes clothes and the do it right in front of the bird cage. Man comes home parot says"broook mail man came over stripped your wife and and and" man says"bird what is it what did they do next" bird says" broook well I don't know because when I saw your wife nude my dick got hard and I fell off my purch"

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

:hahano: :keke: :hahano: :rofl:

4. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

:rofl: :keke: :hahano: :rofl: :hahano: :keke:

-drums

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin