Part 2 of turboback delivered!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by baddriver, Jul 15, 2006.

1. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

I've had the Helix dp for about two weeks ( not installed), and the Invidia catback just showed up at the door and it all looks real purtee!

Between the nice welds and the shiny polished components I dont know weather to display them in the parlor or to install them. It looks like quality has gone up a bit from 17 or so years ago when I was exhaust shopping for the mustang.

Hopefully everything will fit together as good as it all looks.

2. Glad to hear you decided on the Invidia ;)

Good luck! hehe

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

trust me, your not the only one who thought about displaying them.
    They are very nice looking pieces.

Congrats!!

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..I had my invidia downpipe on my mantle and the catback on the coffee table until I installed them..Invidia does produce some very quality products..I would like to get their one piece header/uppipe if I ever had any more money to blow. It looks amazing.

5. How much you willing to blow away? hehe

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Uh oh, do we have another member in the Old Fogey WRX crew? :eek:hnoes:

7. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

I went with the G200 because it was resonated, not too noisy and has a flex joint where it meets the downpipe. I was looking at an exhaust from Worx Tuning too, which was also quiet, but I think it was a bit too quiet and it cost much more.

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I am loving my Invidia V2.....Now I am setting off car alarms because of the noise level with the Nur Spec R....LOL.....The first one went off today....

Mark

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Ha! I've only set off a couple so far, when I get the up it will be louder.