Paul Johnson Named New GT Coach

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Berzerklo, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

he kicked ass here at Georgia Southern, i think of the candidates he was definitely their best choice. don't expect miracles next season, but i can tell you after a few years of recruiting, the man will have a CONTENDING team.

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we keep Tenuta. I'm not expecting miracles, but a change will be nice.

Gailey was great at recruiting, but there weren't many strong points past that. I still can't get over the idea that we couldn't seem to stay ranked last year when we had Tashard and Calvin. If that doesn't say something about a need for change, I don't know what does.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

5. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Yeah, do you know who sent the most players to the All-ACC team? Georgia Tech. And did you see our record?!? Gailey needed to go.

6. ThaABomb

ThaABomb Member

His play calling was ATROCIOUS! My gf has a job calling alumni and asking them for money (somebody's gotta do it) and one of them said not to ask for money until we got a new head coach, haha. The crappy part is that he still gets like $4 million because he's still under contract. $4 MIL for sitting on his ass!