Pearl Jam

Discussion in 'Music' started by Deke, May 3, 2006.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

So I haven't picked it up yet, but I love the new single and everyone that I've talked to says it's really good. One of my best friends is a PJ fanatic and he says he thinks it's their best CD since Vitalogy...quite a bold statement.

Anyone gotten this yet? Or even listen to Pearl Jam?

2. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

that is a bold statement, i actually liked No Code better than Vitalogy...

i hope it is good as advertised. i've been waiting for a good Pearl Jam CD.

and... they need to FREAKING TOUR!!!!!!

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

they're going on tour but so far no dates have been ammounced for anything in the south. They're going across the north and in the west and then out to Europe. Hopefully, they'll make it down here before it's all said and done.

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I heard Worldwide Suicide, at least I think that's what it was.

I actually stopped keeping up with them after thier second album, whatever that was called, but they've always been a very talented group in their own way. I'll probably pick up the CD if it gets some good reviews here.

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

up for it

6. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

no joke, i will see them oneday. favorite band of all time

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

Versus:D

8. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Right. After Versus. And I mean I still liked their songs when 99X would play them, but I just didn't buy the CD's. Some of my buds had em though.

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yeah, honestly I love them, but at the same time I'm not one to pop in one of their studio cds and listen to it start to finish (with the exception of Ten and Versus). While I think they have really good songs on each cd, they've been a little more spread out on the more recent ones.

10. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

So is this one a self titled album?

11. Deke

Deke Active Member

yes sir

12. Deke

Deke Active Member

Well I finally got it tonight. I must say that it is quite excellent. It definitely reminds of their old stuff. I liked every song on it.

13. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

cool, glad you like it, and to hear that from a PJ fan is even better! i'll be getting my copy soon!

14. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah I picked it up.

It's as good as their others at least, and it kind of reminds me of when I liked picking out the different intruments, back when I was in a band myself.