Phat Car I saw today

Discussion in 'General Community' started by stiKILLA, May 2, 2006.

1. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

I came out from lunch in Marietta today. As I walked out I saw a white car out of the corner of my eye. I saw that it was a 4 door with a small spoiler on it. Then when I walked closer to it I realized that it was just my car and got in and drove away.:naughty: :naughty:

2. flip

flip Member

LOL, i do that sometimes :)

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

well holy shit...look who decided to stop by :fawk: gimme a ring sometime man! I need some child support :wiggle:

4. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

hahhaah. i always stare at my car. it gets more and more beautiful everyday..

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I do that to my ex and current girlfriend all the time... Coming out of a movie or restaurant I'll say "Damn, that cars sweet!!! Look!!!", she says "Where???"... Then I point to my car.... Girlfriend grunts and rolls eyes....

6. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

i saw a white Aston Martin DB9 infront of my building last night and forgot everything else

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wassssssup ankur

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Man I saw this really hot black 06 STI on campus the other day, lowered and everything, too bad he had this nasty ricer exhaust :keke:

9. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

What's up Ankur?. Long time no hear..Are you going to the Varsity this Thursday for the meet?.

Mark

10. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

I didnt know about it. It was ok last time. Its hard when you dont have a car yourself.

Milo call me with the plans please. I could always meet you for dinner before. Holla

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

im not gonna make it to the varsity this week

12. Weapon

why..do you have cheerleading tryouts? :keke:

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

no... i need to drop u off for ballet classes ;)

14. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

Come on now. Milo you can tell these guys why you cant make it. Guys the reason that he cant come is because I was going to bring the beast out and he is scared that I will embaress him. Its ok bro I will leave the beast at home. You can come out and play.

15. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

true... im so scared :eek:hnoes:

17. Weapon

i miss you guys :hug:

18. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

lol the beast