phew..vf22 and injectors finally installed

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by Weapon, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

well i had yesterday off and my new sti pinks and vf22 were just lying around so i figured i would go ahead and install it..took me about 6 hours since i was doing it by myself and i took my time and a few breaks..cant wait to get it tuned..hopefully next wednesday i can get my utec tuned at SoG..

2. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Nice man, I bet you will be sub 300 right?

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

post up when u make an appointment to get it tuned... if i have time, i'd like to come up there and see what numbers u make

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Sounds like a good deal!!

I need to run up to SoG and talk to Scott anyways when my transmission gets in up there.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

will do..im planning on next wednesday 2/9..have limited funds though..so i need to tell scott that i am only budgeted for a certain amount of time..i hate being a poor ass white boy :(

6. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Sounds great, wish I had caught it earlier, wouldna minded helpin yank the turbo off at all. Maybe a few of us can run up to gwinnet and check the tuning process out. Im pre-shopping tuners myself.
    Out of curiosity how was the injector install portion? I may need to do the same in a few.

Thx.

Jason

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i might be going up to gwinnett tomorrow since scott told me he's planning on putting the STi with a T67 (i think) on the dyno... that will be fun to watch

8. married05gt

married05gt starting over

Milo where in gwinnett are the they going to be doing the work on the sti

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Hey Milo I'm planning on going up there tomorrow to check out the new transmission.

I've got class til 11 and was going to head up shortly afterwards.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

married04wrx: last week, scott told me he was gonna put it on the dyno at subaru gwinnett today... ive tried to call him this morning to confirm that this indeed is happenning... will post up once i hear from him

gtscoob: i might be going up there later in the afternoon... gotta go to work in the morning and i have a meeting... might be able to duck out after lunch... if i end up going, i'll give u a call... how long do u plan on staying up there?

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i talked to scott... and the sti is going on the dyno today... its gonna be :jerk: ... will find out if i can make it up there after my meeting with my boss

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Milo, what's scott's number?

PM me it, please.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

pm sent

14. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

:bowdown: Nice