Pics from Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MarkM2016GTI, Jan 21, 2007.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Here some pics from yesterday...still more to come.

Mark:)

Attached Files:

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

sweet pics Mark! i like the one w/ waikiki in the backdrop. good times in hawaii. keep the pics comin! i hope you're having a blast! keep in touch..shane

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

man...looks amazing there....you must be having a blast!!!....when does the suby arrive?

4. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

Yeah, it rainy and cold here and I see you have shorts on, lucky bastard...j/k ;)

5. MarkM2016GTI

My car should arrive on or about 5 Feb. I just got into Kauai yesterday...If you think that Honolulu is awesome, you should see kauai.....I will put more pics up soon...I don't have internet access yet, so I am typing this at a technology center in Waimea that has free service.

Mark

6. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Awesome Mark! You're living many peoples dream!

7. MarkM2016GTI

I never thought that I would be able to live in HI. Thanks to Rob telling me about ITT Systems, I would have never heard about this opportunity. I should be here 1-2 years...who knows...I may even retire here...The facility at PMRF is totally mind-blowing!!. I got to take a ride to where they launch the missiles and it was just amazing...I will be going to Makaha Ridge tomm. to see some things also....

Mark

8. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

mark...u NEED to buy a longboard now. that would be sweet...a long board strapped to the top of ur wagon.;) u lucky SOB.lol

9. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

he doesnt have roofrails anymore.;)

10. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Pics look amazing!! Looks like youre off to a good start. keep it up!!:wiggle: