Pics of Milo's Road Tune

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by ScoobyMike, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Now this one is scott or scotts foot trying to figure out how the seat goes forward, cuz you know he needs the seat up a little more than most people!! I'm kidding Scott

Attached Files:

2. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Now this one felt great. It doesn't look like we were going fast but if you can look close the tach reads about 6 grand on a bridge overpass and with many other cars, as you can see.

*Welcome to Moe's!!*

Attached Files:

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Just the Black Knights chillin. Milo's was waiting for the Dyno. You know you like them!!

Attached Files:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Now thats fucking cool :bigthumb:

5. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I got a couple more on my camera, I'll show you them tomorrow.

6. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

wow~ i want more detail!!!

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

nice pics dude... at the end of it they even washed the car and now it is clean after a long time... like i said in the other thread, im loving the power...

8. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

nice buddy. glad everything worked out great. See you tonight.

9. smjkxsnoopy

smjkxsnoopy Member

how much did u pay for the reflash

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Milo

The numbers you are showing, the 19 PSI is that on the Dashboard Monitor, if so, is it still giving you a low reading. The last time I saw you was at the Autocross Championship Event. You were talking to Joel and he confirmed that his monitor was also reading low for boost. Just wondering, because if this is still the case you may be getting more than 19 PSI.

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

surprisingly the dyno was reading similar to the dash display after tuning

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Cool, so that seemed to fix it, that's awesome. I can wait to check it out.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

you comin to topspeed tomorrow?

14. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

O just made a thread about that 2 seconds ago. Yeah, Porter needs to finish wiring my gauges now that I have my up and down pipes. Also when I got the Kartboy when I bought my car, they never put the bushings in. Porter said he had some sitting around his house that he would put in. I paid for them when I bought it from him.

On another note, I never said anything to Porter about it, but when I originally took my car to get the shifter put in, I think the guys that did it stole my CD case. I didn't really care that much because it was filled with burned discs, all of which I have on my PC.

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

this was at topspeed or classic?

16. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Classic