pictures of the crashed RS.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by feelthebreak, Apr 14, 2005.

1. feelthebreak

feelthebreak Member

here are the pictures. there is more damage i just took quick snapshots of the car. i looked under it and some things up front are bent pretty bad. the guy at the wrecker yard said he thinks it was far from getting totaled. who knows. i wish people would watch where they are driving!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

It hurts to see such a nice car in so much pain. good luck with everything to get her fixed or replaced.

Alex

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:crying:

Ouch!

4. slug

slug Member

:eek: glad to hear your aight, good luck with getting it fixed

5. Alex

If it makes you feel any better...here is what my car looked like after a suburban came back down and onto my front end:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

oh that just hurts my heart...:crying: :crying: :crying:

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

It all depends on what got damaged. Obviously if there is frame damage, then its done for. My Miata didn't look that bad, except for the hood, but when they started to add up the parts and labor, it quickly became not worth it to my insurance company. Good luck either way though!

8. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

Thats painful.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

damn dude... glad u guys aren't hurt bad

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

damn..both those look pretty bad..glad to see you guys are ok though

11. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

damn

damn you poor bastards. im really glad to hear that everyone is ok, i have just lost my brothers girlfriend in a bad car accident. Life is fragile and im just learning that. It baffles me though cause as fast as we all drive, you would think that we would wreck at high speeds, however, it always seems to happen at a time when we are going slow or someone else hits us. Good luck getting everything fixed.

12. Alex

We're all reasonably responsible. However, as it comes to all driving, esp. in Atlanta, it isnt how responsible YOU are, it is how irresponsible everyone else is...

13. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

ding ding we have a winner.

Atlanta driving has almost made me hate driving, but then again maybe it's been that I've been stuck driving an aging F-150 for the last 4 months.

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

try driving in bombay... whenever i go back, i dont drive there anymore

15. smjkxsnoopy

smjkxsnoopy Member

omg. those accidents are so horrible

16. Alex

In either the newest road and track or car and drive (I cant remember), acura has an ad about it. It shows a couple huge overpasses (like spagheti junction) and has a little label over every car saying stuff like "2 martinis, shaving, bald tires, etc" and saying how they are stepping up on their safety because the road is getting no better. I for one will attest to how safe our cars are.

The fact of the matter remains, we have some of the most aggressive drives in the country, not to mention some of the worst traffic as well. I do not like driving in Atlanta unless I have to during the week simply because it isnt worth the grief.

17. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

traffic

no shit man, i spent over 5 hours in traffic in atl and gwinnett and over in dunwoody today. 5 wrecks = the biggest traffic pain in the ass i have ever endured. The good side, i think i saw close to 15 wrx's on the road today, saw victor @ SoG and most of the wrxers i saw waved at me. Good shit.

18. Alex

Speaking of traffic my friend and I were coming back from dinner (he was driving) and we got rear ended on the 400 offramp :crying:

I swear to god, that is not the way to end a day spent super freakin' sick.