Pirates of the Carribean

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by bigb996, Jul 10, 2006.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

how was it? i loved the first one.

2. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

I was wondering the same thing. I am hesitant to see the new one, but I like the first one.

--
    Brian

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

was great! saw it last night with amol.

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i was disappointed... the movie was pretty good but they left it completely open... i wasnt expecting that

5. suby113

suby113 Member

I agree the ending was left completly open we'll at least we know there will be another. Did you stay till the end of the credits?

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

great great movie, ending lacked

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i dunno...a bunch of ppl saw it from my class and they said there was just too much going on and you can easily get lost in the movie.lol i still wanna see it though cause part 1 was awesome.

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

hey was the end left completely open?

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

not to give anything away.... but yes

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

They filmed the third movie right after they finished the second...so duh :)

I heard that Keith Richards is going to play Captain Sparrow Senior in the third one. Awesome choice considering Johnny Depp said he modeled his entire character off of him.

Should I?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  11. Im taking the wife to be to it tonight.....I think were still going...Hell i dont know its her night for passing the Nursing exam

12. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

it was a funny and scary movie
    also ending was wide open..
    undead jack? maybe or maybe not.. he is lucky sometimes tho.. lol
    i wanna c 3rd one so bad now..

13. Trey

Trey Active Member

It was awesome. I saw it with a bunch of co-workers and the dingy women were confused half way through the movie.

There are three agendas, it wasn't that hard to follow IMO.

14. jayj713

jayj713 Member

i thought it was good, saw the midnight showing that day. Lets just say it couldnt be more obvious that there is going to be a 3rd one. Almost as obvious as xmen.

15. suby113

suby113 Member

I suppose, there is a little sumthin after the credits!

16. Brian

Brian Active Member

We saw it last night, and :bigthumb:

Just be prepared for the hanger at the end.

17. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I went last night and I can't remember a thing about the movie.

The wife and I were going to the 8:15 show and figured we'd stop by a bar and have a shot of Captain Morgans to get in the pirate mood. Well we got to the theatre and it was sold out. We bought tickets for the 9:30 show and headed back to the bar. Big mistake.

In the frame of mind I was in I would have been a good extra for a scene on Tortuga.

18. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

19. Sylver

Sylver Member

You're kidding me! I knew I should have stayed, now I have to go see it again... Oh well, it was a good movie, I don't think I'll mind too much. :D

20. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i need to go see it.....

filming movies back to back is the best way to do it IMO. Look at lord of the rings, thats what made them so awsome.