Post up some photos of your garage :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Some us fortunate enough to have a garage. And I would love to see your setups! :) I am researching ideas and looking for inspiration for mine.

Post 'em up!

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

ha, I'll get one for shits and giggles but its just a mess of bikes, bike parts and a broken air hockey table.

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

are you refering to ones attached to the house, or down the street from said house?

I'll have find the pics, but there is a house in Newnan that I landscaped on a narrow lot. The new owner remodeled the house and enclosed his carport. The kicker is he had roll up doors front and back so he could drive through to the 2 car garage he had built in the back yard.

4. TOI

TOI Member

i got evicted from the garage, now its a rec room :(

5. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

i'd post mine, but I'm low on the foodchain in my house and can't park my car in the garage...

6. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Lol at everyone making excuses not to post up their garage. Thread fail

7. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I'm doing new epoxy floor in my garage/shop this weekend. I will post up pics after it is done.

www.garargejournal.com needs to be your inspiration.

8. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

Bah, this thread's title alone makes me sad. Call me when you want pics of crappy gravel parking lots.

9. Alex

Thanks for the link.

We've all been there broski :wtc:

10. WJM

WJM Banned

I have no personal garage.

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Given the demographic choice of a particular manufacturer on these boards, pics of a gravel parking lot might not be too bad.

12. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

my garage is a complete mess. parts,parts, ans more parts stacked wheels and tires tool box,air compressor, engine hoist,engine stand, trash cans and random junk.
    its a 2 car garage that only one car fits in

13. Our garage is a mess at the moment but we could take a pic once we get it cleaned up. We have an epoxy floor which is awesome and a hose inside the garage so clean-up is easy. Its a little love nest for our two subies. :)

14. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I still have your opener too, sorry!

15. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

Yep, i forgot to get it from you the other night.

When you think you will be up this way again?

16. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

maybe tomorrow if not Friday for sure

17. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

I've noticed nothing here is a picture of a garageā€¦

Here's the "garage" I use to work on my bike. (Not pictured: my bike.)
    [​IMG]

I'm also a fan of Alex's dad's driveway.
    [​IMG]

18. Alex

^^ Wont have to use the driveway anymore! :)

19. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

20. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

check nosiac... i know there was a thread on there about people garages

21. Ill have some photos soon to post, I am actually in the process of fixing up my garage. It is a 2 car garage, on side will be parked on, and the other can be used for working on the car, home projects, or whatever you please to. Bought some shelves (5 shelf RubberMaid from Home Depot) to store the essentials. I have a tool shed out back so I dont plan on storing any tools or car parts there. I would like to do the epoxy flooring but I honestly dont feel like clearing everything out to paint the floors, nor do I feel like painting. Speaking of clearing out the garage, I have some furniture up for grabs. For any WRX member its free, in good shape Sleeper Sofa and a 2 seater. I could sell them, but I know someone would use them. All you have to do is come get it, comes with a cherry wood coffee table. If any are interested send a PM.

22. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

This was the last time my garage looked good.

[​IMG]