Post your pets...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Texsun, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Texsun

Texsun Member

I used to be a K9 handler at one my previous unit...

This is Axle he is a 2.5 year old Dutch Shepard aka Dutchy! He weighs a solid 86 lbs of PURE MUSCLE haha

We got injured in Afghanistan Together. After his injuries the Military deemed him un serviceable so I was offered to adopt him or he would be put down and Of coarse I took my boy! If you guys ever see him in my car I would not recommend trying to pet him unless I am present and he is by my hip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We also have a 3 legged Siberian husky who is our baby girl! The wife has her Rat! haha

Sierra!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Rat

[​IMG]

Will take more pics on request...

2. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

The Dutch Shepard is a good looking dog.

I've got a Dalmatian she never sits still long enough to take photos. Ill try and get some good ones this weekend.

3. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

Two Boxers in our house. Hans (male rescued through ATL Boxer Rescue) and Hemi (female we have had since she was a puppy).

[​IMG]

Hans

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hemi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Coldcat83

Coldcat83 Member

Nice Boxers they are my favorite dog, I had two but I had to put my male BRUNO) down and the female (KAYLA) had stomach cancer so she got put down as well. Pic is of Bruno when we lived in Cali.

Attached Files:

• B.jpg
      B.jpg
      File size:
      30.6 KB
      Views:
  5. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

6. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Turbo our rescued Border Collie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

This is our dog Lucy trying to be a person she was also a rescue.

[​IMG]

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

My diva-bitch Lexi, rescued her at 3 weeks old from the humane society

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Riding with STiBottom (aka Boner)
    [​IMG]

Here she is PTFO'd w/ our other dog, Shane (got him from Scoobaru here on the boards). He's not the smartest dog...actually, he's dumb as fuck, but he probably has the best disposition of any dog I've ever been around. All he wants to do is play and be petted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Playing around...Lexi is usually the submissive one (she's 40lbs), but she's the alpha of the house. when she gets tired of the puppy (shane's about 60lbs), she can lay the smack down
    [​IMG]

And what we worry about every time we leave the house...
    [​IMG]

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

hurrr durrr youre touching meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

My 1 1/2 year old sealed brindle boxer Perrin!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Our cat Luna

[​IMG]

I'll post more pictures soon since these are kinda portraitish

11. Spanky, 4year old Bulldog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Here is our 10-month old GSD.

[​IMG]

13. Max Q

Max Q Member

This is Domo. I got him in 2004 from a fellow Subaru enthusiast when he was 6 weeks old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6 weeks
    [​IMG]

14. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

15. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

^^^Dog thread.....this one covers all pets in general.

16. 07Ltd#767

not to mention most of the picture links are broken and the majority of people posting on that thread are no longer around

17. nygiant

nygiant Member

heres my lazy mofo

[​IMG]

18. Jake

Jake Active Member

just put down my 14yo Pure Chocolate Lab (Thunder) last year, my next dog will be a Blue Great Dane

19. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Here is my Welsh Corgie, Jake. He is 7 years old and a great dog. He is usally waiting for me at the top of the stairs like this..

[​IMG]

20. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my half jack russell, half australian shepherd, Sadie. She's about 7 now...I rescued her at 6 months.

my roommates dog, but I feel like I take care of her more than he does, Ayla:

[​IMG]

She's about a year and a half. She listens to me more than she does him :rofl:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  21. cannarella

cannarella Member

Love the Welsh, we have one that is a firecracker. He is so animated and vocal.

22. cannarella

cannarella Member

Jester the Corgi
    Ansel the fat cat
    Adie the GSD/Hound mix
    Domino the cat (not pictured as she gets along with nobody)

Attached Files:

23. slade1274

slade1274 Member

EMMA!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, which toy will get his ass out of bed?
    [​IMG]

24. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

~5yr old beagle/russel mix rescued 4 years ago via Mostly Mutts:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Playing with a rescue we had for 3 weeks around christmas last year:
    [​IMG]

He was a 9mo lab/viszla mix, but caught distemper while @ cobb county animal control.

[​IMG]

25. Electioneer

Electioneer Member

Is she a Rough Collie? We have always had those; they are great dogs. When I was a kid we had a Sable girl named Olivia who was as close to human as a dog can be. We found a little recuse tri-color in the paper and picked her up to give Olivia some company.

When Olivia died, we just had to get a little sable puppy to keep Claire company so Charlotte was introduced to the family. It was amazing how sad and deflated Claire was alone so we couldn't resist.

ON TO PICS:

Claire - 7-10 years old, around 45 pounds. Total boss of the house

[​IMG]

Charlottle - 4 Years old, 70ish pounds. Still a total puppy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Olivia

[​IMG]

And the dog we had when I was just a baby, Hannah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

Bricks, Remy, Roxy:
    [​IMG]

My girlfriend and her horse Creo:
    [​IMG]

Keller aka kellerman, our blind no eyed rescue. He's just a few months old.:
    [​IMG]

A cool pic I took of Keller in panoramic mode and somehow ended up with this:
    [​IMG]

And for shits 'n giggles Roxy with my cat subie (girlfriend actually named her) when we first got her like 4 years ago:
    [​IMG]

I have a couple more cats and some fish, and we also foster kittens for a rescue group.

27. slade1274

slade1274 Member

Blue merle Australian Shepherd... large mini

28. Texsun

Texsun Member

Many moons ago we had a DRAGON!

[​IMG]

Lots of beautiful animals! I will throw in some more!

SHE IS A TOTAL DIVA! This is the Rats bed... but she managed to make it hers...

[​IMG]

I was brushing Sierra and this is what walked up to me...

[​IMG]

A long time ago... I came home from work and this is what I saw...

[​IMG]

Just some funnies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

29. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Slade, I've only met one other person with a miniature aussie! Here is a picture of my mother's. The cocker spaniel is mine as well. Her name is Katie and i've had her since she was literally born. She's been the best dog I've ever owned.

[​IMG]

Here is a more recent picture of Amelia.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  30. jesus888

jesus888 Member

Here's our 18 month old GSD... Rescued @ 6 months old... She's crazy.[​IMG]

31. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

^^^

All I do is win win win!

32. FACE

FACE Active Member

33. Sharpe

Sharpe Member

Neeley our Chocolate lab. She is 11 now and at 90 lbs.
    [​IMG]

Bailey the crackhead Weimaraner who is 6.
    [​IMG]

and Jake...the sneaky one. haha
    [​IMG]

34. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

I go to newtown dog park all the time on weekends, we should have a "Dog Meet" up there! :D

35. Here is my 3 year old pitbull Cadillac or Caddy for short
    ~6 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

36. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

^ similar to my parents amstaff Dempsey.

37. Texsun

Texsun Member

Some fun while at work...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

38. Sam

Sam Mrs. Sparta

Nitrous

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

39. 07Ltd#767

^^^

haha - our lab Shane sleeps the same way (and snores loud enough to wake the dead)

[​IMG]

And yeah, he sleeps IN the couch
    [​IMG]

40. slade1274

slade1274 Member

Look at mah balls.... LOOK!

41. 07Ltd#767

yeah...now it looks a bit like shriveled up black golf balls. Poor guy, should have got him some neuticals

42. Texsun

Texsun Member

Got 52 brand new M4s today... needless to say he wanted to check them out!

[​IMG]

43. nygiant

nygiant Member

What the fuck

are you starting an army?

44. Texsun

Texsun Member

These are military Equipment and not my personal weapons I would never buy completed weapons!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  45. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Wow. So M4s come in long cardboard boxes with a bunch of what looks to be masking tape. Sweeeet.

46. Texsun

Texsun Member

47. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

48. Coldcat83

Coldcat83 Member

OMG that's a lot of OMG's

49. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

But but if that's Trancetto posting that shouldn't that be OMA?

50. 07Ltd#767

Only if he's a terrorist?