Posting From Madrid

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GTscoob, Dec 20, 2006.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Taking a little break from the cold right now. Just got back from the Audi dealership checking out the new TT (couldnt get any pics because I couldnt speak to the salesmen, Spanish owns me). Its hot, when I get back and can get some spy shots I'll post them up.
    Found a Ferrari/Maserati/Alfa Romeo dealership yesterday with at least 15 Ferraris and Maseratis in it. Much cooler cars here than any other European city that I've been to.

Hope you're all having a nice time in GA, I think we're about to go tapa-hopping again
    -Bobby

2. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Ah Madrid...enjoy man. I haven't been there yet, but my wife is anxious to get back. She's been many times and after spending our honeymoon in Marbella on the Costa del Sol, I can't wait to get back to Spain!!!

Enjoy the tapas, San Miguel, Sangria, the beautiful woman and cars. The Spaniards certainly no how to live!

3. blink

blink Member

just gotta gloat dont you.. :D

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Hey :wavey: .....I'm sure Spain is a blast!!!

5. Demo24

Demo24 Member

damn, I really enjoyed my time there. Shame I never saw any of those dealerships though.

6. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I was in Spain in 97' with the Air Force in a town called Zaragosa(spell?)... Probably one of the funnest times I've ever had. There was a festival going on the whole time I was there and it was a non-stop party! The bars only closed for about two hours(between 5-7am) to sweep/clean'm out and they were back in business. Liters of Sangria were about 3 bucks! Drove thru Madrid but didn't see much on the way to the airport... Beautiful country though!

7. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

grrrrrrr.......have fun bro.......that's one of the places on me & my wife's wishlist to visit....enjoy your time away:naughty:

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Hola, como esta ;x

9. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

¿Dónde está el baño?.......:keke: :hsnono: :barf:

10. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Mas cerveza por favor!

11. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

My best friend lives in Madrid. I would hook you up with his number but he is in California right now visiting relatives. Still hope to get out there for a visit soon! Have a great time....

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

El bano esta a izquierda de la cocina!

13. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Bobby, I hope that you have a great time in Madrid...I feel bad because I asked you if you could help with the roof rails....I just picked up the deletes today from Alex...

Mark

14. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Bobby, you will like this also....http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8630433279209767348&q=jackie+guerrido&hl=en

Mark:keke::keke:

15. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

What a great town, 2 days was a tease, I feel like I could easily spend a couple weeks there. I'll get some pics uploaded over the weekend.