Prison Break

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Apr 27, 2006.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Anyone watch it. I know the Alexs do.

Anyways, I posted it up in the Lost Thread, but since the Alexs don't watch Lost they probably won't see it.

In the new Maxim they did an article on Prison Break. They had some really good closeups of Scofields Tats, and a little commentary on the meaning. It was very interesting.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Oh really, could you scan and upload?

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Don't have a scanner, but if I run into you this weekend you can borrow it.

4. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

3rd best show on TV for me

5. Alex

3rd? Ugh :eek:

6. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

behind 24 and 1 other that i'm too ashamed to say

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

gilmore girls? :keke:

8. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i love this show. got hooked last season but now i have class on mon from 5 to 10 so i set the tivo to record it but i missed the first 2 so im waiting for fx to have a marathon so i can watch the all. to me the best non sitcom or reality on now.

9. jt money

do you like the gilmore girls?:keke:
    edit
    how did you slip that in there. damn i was postin.:fawk:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i have never seen prison break..i heard about the storyline..guess i could give it a go some time? is this the second season? is the first on DVD yet?

11. jt money

yeah i think the first is on dvd. all i can say is its one of those show to watch from the begining. it has an awesome plot and major twists.

12. Alex

Prison Break Renewed for Season Two
    Source: FOX
    March 28, 2006

FOX has picked up a second season of the hit drama series Prison Break starring Dominic Purcell as a wrongly convicted death row inmate and Wentworth Miller as his brother, who, armed with the prison's blueprints tattooed over his body, devises an elaborate plan to break him out, prove his innocence and uncover the conspiracy that landed both of them in maximum security. After their initial escape attempt proves unsuccessful and Lincoln is granted a brief stay of execution, the brothers are forced to rely on their dangerous contingency plan, as well as a growing number of fellow inmates now involved, in order to escape before Lincoln is put to death.

After its "fall finale" in November, Prison Break returned to the FOX schedule the week of March 20, winning its Monday 8-9 PM time period among Adults 18-34, Men 18-34 and Teens. Prison Break has gained +7% in Total Viewers (10.2 vs. 9.5 Mil) over its fall episodes.

So far on Mondays, Prison Break shows impressive gains compared to FOX's prior 05/06 season average in the time period, including +57% among Adults 18-49 (4.4/12 vs. 2.8/7), +81% among Adults 18-34 (4.9/14 vs. 2.7/8) and +42% in Total Viewers (10.2 vs. 7.2 Mil).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2006
  13. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

no, wrong network

14. Alex

American Idol, Desperate Housewives, _insertwomanshowhere

15. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i'm not ashamed...the OC

16. Alex

I knew it!

17. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I was just about to guess that.

I need something to replace my Flavor of Love addiction ...

18. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

prison break is the shit, i missed the last two episodes though :(