Prodive Springs

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by longfury, Dec 8, 2004.

1. longfury

longfury Active Member

I just had the 04 Prodrive springs installed on my car. I love these things so far. So far the ride is better than stock IMO. Handling is improved even further than i expected and the gaps are perfect now.

I also have 24mm front sway,20-24mm rear sway set to 22mm, and solid rear endlinks. All of it is whiteline. I have Work emotions CR kai wheels in a 17x8. I think i have found the perfect combo for my car and the way i drive.

The only thing i wish i had done is done the install myself but i just didn't have the time so i had SoG do it while i was getting my 30K mile service done. They are still a good dealer and took good care of my car.

The car was clean but with this rain and other factors she is dirty again. Pics should follow soon when i have time to wash her.

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

How much did it cost to get the springs installed at SOG?

3. longfury

longfury Active Member

Honestly...alot. I don't remember the exact # but it was expensive. I would have to find the invoice and I don't have it here at work. If I had had the time I could have done it myself and just got an alignment. I would recommend for people in the future to do it themselves or find a diffent shop. The only reason i did it was my car was already there and needed an alignment anyway.

4. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Whoa...Deja vu... ;)

5. longfury

longfury Active Member

yeah i know....some people here don't go to nasioc and vise versa :)

6. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I think SOG quoted me around 400 for spring installation. oh yeah PLUS alignment....:eek: :eek: :eek:

7. longfury

longfury Active Member

I think it was 368 plus alignment. It does take 3 - 4 hours to do cause they are being careful not to damage things as they go. Like i said time and energy were issues and i never had enough of both at the same time. Whenever Porter gets around to posting info about Topspeed i will go there from now on.

8. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

$$400??!?!?!?!? OMG. That's insane. I had my Eibach's installed for $125 at a local shop and then the dealer (not SoG) aligned it for like $90. Wow...

Yeah, definitely interested to see Porter's setup, as well as the cost for services.

9. Porter

Porter Member

I think you all will be very pleased.

:bigthumb:

10. longfury

longfury Active Member

Where is the information man? i wanna come out there and check the place out.