Products currently in development

Discussion in 'Killshot' started by Mike@TTR, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I just figured we would offer a recap of what we currently have in development so people know what to expect. These are the products in current development:

-Sargent Power S200 series rotated kit
    -This kit will consist of the following parts:
    -Borg Warner S256 or S258 turbo
    -Stainless steel uppipe with EWG flange
    -Tial 38mm vband external wastegate
    -Stainless steel 3" downpipe
    -Recirculating pipe for eternal waste gate OR dump tube customer's choice (recirc extra)
    -Intake and recirculating valve pipe if needed for bypass valve
    -Necessary fittings and hoses

-Sargent Power S300 series single scroll kit (recommended for built blocks)
    -This kit will consist of the following parts:
    -Borg Warner S362 or S366 turbo available in a variety of combinations
    -Uppipe with EWG flange
    -Tial 44mm vband external wastegate
    -Downpipe
    -Recirculating pipe for eternal waste gate OR dump tube customer's choice (recirc extra)
    -Intake and recirculating valve pipe if needed for bypass valve
    -necessary hoses and fittings

-Sargent Power stock location external wastegate uppipe DONE...production and pricing in the next couple weeks
    -This kit will be comprised of an uppipe with provisions for a variety of external wastegates
    -We can flange the pipe for 38mm, 44mm, or any other type you might have
    -Can be sold as a package with either the Tial 38mm vband or our 2 bolt 38mm with nomex diaphram!

-Sargent Power stock manifold cross over pipe (last priority and may be next month before completed)
    -Larger diameter cross over pipe for the factory exhaust manifolds
    -Where the factory pipe necks down and restricts flow, this will have a larger flex section
    to maintain flow and not rob your car of power!

So if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. We should have most of these in the testing phase by the end of the month. Work starts today now that all the parts are finally here. Pricing has yet to be set at this time until the kits are complete and any modifications that might come up are done.

2. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

im excited to see everything getting done

3. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

It took a while. I had difficulties with one of the companies...AGP Turbochargers tells me the turbo was ready to be shipped out next day as soon as it was assembled and then 2 weeks later still no turbo. It had not even been shipped! Had to switch to another company to get the turbo manufactured and Bullseye had it out in 3 DAYS!! And now the first company, AGP Turbochargers, is trying to charge a $2xx canceled order fee (that was never mentioned at any time during order placement or cancellation) after I was told it would be refunded 100%.

So it has been a bit of a struggle, but I really feel getting hooked up with Bullseye will be better in the long run. I have heard nothing but good things about them. Now that we finally have all the parts we can start the fabrication process. Hopefully everything should be out and ready for testing in the next couple weeks.

Well, off to go get the first test car and start fabbing this whole deal up!

4. amonsta

amonsta Member

Man this is all so kool! I can't wait 2 see the s200 series size! And especially on my car! Lol

5. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

The sneak preview thread has a picture of it at the bottom of the first post. The S200 series is a 7" housing where the S300 series have a 8" compressor housing.

6. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

i heard there's a car in the shop right now with one of the kits to be custom fabricated on and be out soon. Can't wait to see the results :wiggle:.

7. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Well, not sure how soon it will be, but hopefully all done by the end of the month. Just being realistic here. Just like Slowwrx had some issues, things come up. But hopping all goes smoothly. The stock location EWG should go fairly quick. Rotated is just going to take a bit more time to ensure everything fits perfect on a variety of combinations. I am excited to get all this done and see some result and start on the next project!

8. UpSideDownDesi

peeekaaaboo

[​IMG]

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Well off to go work on the EWG uppipe. If all goes well I can bring it to Taco mac this weekend for people to check out!

10. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

awww.... I wanna see it

11. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

:eek3::eek3:

:bowdown:

12. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

hmmm may or may not be getting this done this weekend. Ran out of argon welding gas and having a hard time finding a place that is open to get it on Saturday :( If anyone knows a place, please let me know.

13. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Found 1 place all the way in Hampton GA, but they were very nice folks and had everything I needed!

14. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Hey! thats by me! haha theres a whole lotta nothin out here. gonna post any pics of the progress later?:sx:

15. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Going to post pics of the finished product on the stock location EWG pipe tomorrow after the meet at Taco Mac. I figure I will get people coming out to the meet a chance to see it first hand :) As for the rotated kit, we are going to try to get some done on that. I will send my testers pics of that progress. Hoping we can get a good bit of it done today and tomorrow.

16. UpSideDownDesi

mike give me a buzz before you head out tomorrow.

17. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

going to be at 7 am, you going to actually answer that early?