Prom!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jayj713, Mar 25, 2006.

1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

My senior prom is today :eek3: I'm kinda scared, I really hate dancing because i absolutely suck and cant dance to the music. But luckily I'm going with my girlfriend so i won't feel uncomfortable when i make a fool out of myself :sx: I also didn't know what to do with my hair so I just made it really messy and put like a gallon of hair spray, I put so much i can smell the alcohol on my. My hair: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/jayj713/Me/myhair.jpg

Right before I leave(I look really stupid cause i wasnt ready for it but o well haha):
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/jayj713/Prom 06/leaving.jpg

I'll post more pictures tomorrow or monday.

PS: This looks like the only dance i can do :wiggle:

2. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

haha. that hair is insane dude! have fun...

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

have fun man. once you get there and loosen up youll be fine. shoot the best part of prom is the afterparty!!

4. Goose013

Goose013 Member

pimpin!
    just wait for the slow dances, they're easy and then you can say you danced at your prom, have fun

5. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I didn't go to my prom..!

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

awesome! you will have a good time..

7. I still have to find a date for my Prom..... *cries*

8. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

+1

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

you boys enjoy it, because when its over and you get out you will look back and wish you could still go again. I used to love getting dressed up adn going to these dances.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ah man, I missed this thread! Haha, nice tie :D

so how was it? hungover now?

11. Last time i called him he was drifting golf carts with friends.

12. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'm sure you had a great time. I had a freakin amazing time senior prom night. Had great friends and a beautiful girlfriend to accompany me. I also am not a huge fan of dancing, but didn't care anymore once I got out there with my girlfriend. Enjoy the rest of your senior year!

13. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

Night of my prom, I did the same thing I did every saturday night. Play on my computer.

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hope u had fun

15. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Was this prom for NOrthview highschool? Was it held in the Egyptian ballroom at the Fox Theatre? If so I was there too.....Mmmm sexy young meat

I worked the party

16. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

haha, robbin the cradle are we?:naughty:

i heard collins hill had theres at the aquirium, how pimp would that be?

17. Yes yes...wait

PEDOPHILE!!! J/k

We were (well hasn't happened yet) but they didn't respond in time and its at stone mountain..

18. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Our school was supposed to have prom at the Aquarium and we were originally quoted $35K for the venue. When they sent us the contract, everything was somehow coming up to $50K! That's 2 WRXs and a nice amount of mods!

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

no prom in india... in fact i hadn't even heard of a high school graduation ceremony until i came here :rofl:

20. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

No no.....no robbing of the cradle
    I'm only 21. And some of those girls are 18. Atleast the one I went home with was...

21. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

This is from a while back...

My senior prom was at Chateau Elan.

Before you get all excited like I did, hear the full story...

Show up to Prom with my date, I'm all decked out in a full white tux (asshole administration wouldn't let me wear my kilt for some bullshit reason, so I decided to stick out anyways).

We're set up in like a tent thing next to the Chateau, not in a ballroom or anything.

It was hot, my allergies were horrible, and mosquitoes were having a field day on us.

Whatever, once I got to college and had a formal with my fraternity, I could care less about how my prom was.

Craig