ps1 emulator??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

anyone know if you can download playstation one games to pc and play them? after watching FF7 i wantr to replay it..can u download an emulator and play it?

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

yes they make an emulator for ps1 to pc. dont know where to get one but ive seen them around. wrxfan420 burns alot of xbox games maybe he knows.

3. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

what did u think of the movie?

4. rolling_trip

btw, i picked up FF7 a while back at curcuit city for about 8 or 9 bucks, of course i have a ps2 so i dont need an emulator

5. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

There has to be one out there. IF you want any old school nintendo games holler at me. I have an emulator for that with a ton of games. :)

Check the link for PS emulators
    http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

keith why am i not surprised you know were to gte everything! :cool: btw i would be interested in those nintendo games. Is it NES? or SNES?

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I believe they have a PS1 emulator for the Xbox, I can check into that for you. The FF7 that you have, is it in English. I downloaded it the other day and watched just for a few minutes, but my copy is subtitled. I can't watch a movie and read the subtitles for very long. FF7 looks awesome. It looks like it actually follows the game, unlike Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within.

8. rolling_trip

yeah, its subed, but its still badass just watch it twice

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea right! :keke:

10. rolling_trip

Shouldn't you be doing your homework! Get off the web, stop whoring, and get busy!

:grr:

11. lostinthewoods

Son Go get ready for work, so your mama wont have to drive ya :)

12. lostinthewoods

I got something you can emulate :)

13. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea ff7 was awesome..i dont have a problems with sub titles because i can read :wiggle: to bad you can download a ps1 game to play on pc like you can some of the old nintendo games