raced a white 350z today

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by miloman, Jan 25, 2006.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

happened on scott's tuning route (access road out of boggs)

alex and i were in my car... he was a young looking white dude... i had the outer lane on the on ramp... by the time we got on the straight he had about a length and a half on me and a higher speed... by this time i was in 3rd... matched his speed in 3rd and then passed him in 4th... he did put up a good fight cuz i thought i wouldve waxed him if he was stock

it was a white 350z and had what looked like a dealership sticker on the window... i first noticed him driving north on satellite right behind me... anyone familiar with this car or know what mods it might have?

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

did have a "fairlady z" badge on the on it?

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wasn't paying attention... i wanna say there was a decal of some sort on the front windshield but im not too sure :confused:

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

And I believe a thread ago milo mentioned he doesnt street race.. Just playing man..
    nice run..

I think you need a new license plate MethAdct :)

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

the meth addiction will run out... plus i know that road well ;)

6. lostinthewoods

how bout a plate that reads.... BigHead LOL... or Pansy :)

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:bootyshak

8. lostinthewoods

nice arse :D... BUNG HOLE

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

im curious how the Z does against us. theres a lot of nice ones rollin around here.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

this one was doing pretty good...

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

Some of the new Z's have more hp, 300hp I think.

12. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

Humm we need to find this guy so i can run him!

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The main reason why he kept up is how much speed you can keep on the inside of that ramp. The outside is terrible, wrong camber, wrong everything, we lost a lot of speed there. When the road straightened, we took off. I'm fairly sure it was 100% stock.

14. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i think i know who u guys talking abt. seen a white 350 z rolling around 120 while back when i was working over 120 stoped by couple of times.. i think it was him.. maybe
    btw milo nice job i think that was when i left?>?? u were going to go grab lunch?

15. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

The stock 350z (prior to 06 my) ran about a 5.4 0-60 and and about a 13.4 1/4. Obviously the results vary depending on the magazine that you read....

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

it is possible that he was stock... the slose ratio 6 speed is better than the wrx 5 speed at higher speeds