random thought

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scuby drew, Feb 13, 2006.

1. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

Have any of you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

been drinkin my friend?:)

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

He'll start on the Pink Floyd / Wizard of Oz theory next. :)

4. scuby drew

red dawn for teh winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

dude... im never gonna touch that shit again :D

6. scuby drew

awwwwwwwww come on mannnnnnnnnnnnn, ur goin to at the 500 party

7. pink floyd and wizard of oz holy sheep shit batman i kinda remember doing something like that 10 or 11 years ago

8. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

lol this is funny... i just remember i put sum food in microwave abt 4 hours ago so i could eat but i forgot..

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Red dawn was fun man...drew and I had a nice conversation last night...

drew: im wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiignnnnnnnnnnnnnnn out
    alex: heh
    drew: mmaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
    drew: itchinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    drew: and crazxy stuff
    drew: i have to concentreate so hard to think
    alex: RED DAWN'd ?
    drew: its quite the chellenge
    drew: indeeeeeed

10. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

red dawn is not great in my experience.

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

it messed me up... and i decided i was never gonna try it again... however im tempted to once again... addiction building?

12. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

what is red dawn?.... :420: ?..... :dunno

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

red dawn

14. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

some kind of herbal shit you drink. looks like a bottle of bubbles but costs about 20 a bottle at a head shop.

15. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

You can also get it in pill/tablet form. It's supposedly fun if you eat a lot before hand so you don't throw up.

16. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah sounds like fun :keke: ....... i guess i'm out of the loop....my experimenting days are over.....

17. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

ill stick to beer

18. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Lol. My friends describe it as "herbal exstacy(sp)"

19. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

lol that stuff looks like bubble bath thingy to me.. i can sleep good with a bubble bath.. why take this shyt i might have to try tho since u all did lol

20. flip

flip Member

LOLOLOL

21. scuby drew

haha, it was quite a night last night i must admit

22. Alex

If you havent tried, I'd say what the hell and give it a shot. It's labeled as an "herbal ecstacy", "a mdma alternative". I did some research on what's in it and here's the basic breakdown...

Bitter Orange (Synerphrine) – ephedra substitute, not clear on what it is exactly, not too much info floating around yet.

Guarana – in all energy drinks, 10% caffeine per seed.

5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) – increases serotonin levels, anti-depressant like feelings & what I guess they claim to have the X like feeling(s).

Bioperine – Allows the body to absorb nutrients/vitamins faster. The turbo boost if you will.

Niacin – Vitamin B-3, found in almost everything you eat. This is why your hair catches on fire, you beclome flustered and you itch all over for the first few minutes.

Indian Bromine – no idea yet, more research ensues. Coloring maybe?

Cinnamon – flavor
    Cola-nut – flavor

Fo-Ti – another energy based herb, Chinese origin "he-shou-wu"

Vitamin C

Its possible that your kidneys are being affected by this. Best thing to do is drink half a gallon to a full gallon of water the day after.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2006
  23. Deke

Deke Active Member

where in atlanta is this sold? I'm always looking for family friendly ways to get...out of sorts.

24. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

dont forget the caffine, there is plenty of that in there

25. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i like huffin gasoline myself or lysol if i really wanna partay!!

26. scuby drew

The brown bag method FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bwhahaha

27. Alex

Im not forgetting it. Until I see the ingredients on the bottle, I'm going by what's on the net.

28. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i believe u can get it at head shops and adult stores like insurrection, etc

29. scuby drew

this is true, but i have a hook up on it up here and can get it a good bit less than head shops have it for. pm me if ur interested

30. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

doesn't bitter orange....induce heart problems in some cases?....it's popular in diet pills now....

31. Alex

Its been linked to a few things, Ive been trying to dig up more information.

32. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Too much time on your hands eh???. LOL....

Mark

33. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Well they do call it herbal ecstasy . ..

I'd imagine if you were safe about it and stayed hydrated you'd be fine.

I didnt like it a couple of years ago when I tried it but to each their own.

34. scuby drew

i have to say that i absolutely love the stuff, and drink it on a nightly basis, bwhahahaha

35. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

the alex's and i were on red dawn all weekend... it was pretty awesome

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2006
  36. Alex

red dawn = :banana: + :coold: + :nuts: + :rofl: :fruit:

37. Deke

Deke Active Member

Do you guys drink while you're on it? I'm wondering if this would have any bad effects.

38. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i might have a beer...

39. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

the bottle says do not consume alcohol while taking this, hehe, im sure a little bit wont hurt.

40. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

just to be clear, mdma does not increase serotonin levels, rather it releases all serotonin in a several hour rush. 5htp is a common "morning after" pill you can get at most pharmacies and vitamin shops. it's used to replenish the serotonin lost through the rush (i doubt this drink is anything close to what real mdma does, but still)

my guess is that through the adrenal rush of the other goodies in that drink, the 5htp is probably there to make sure you're "topped off" for the trip, and make sure you're in good spirits(you can only use so much... more does not equal better, not unlike the vitamin c curve).

when something/some one says "don't drink alcohol with..." that means don't drink alcohol. don't play with chemistry, that's how bad things happen, and good things become illegal things.

just my .02

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  41. Alex

I agree with you monk. 5-htp is the commonly taken "afterwards" to help balance out the body and prevent any damage. From our tests so far (actual tests, not just consuming), RD boosts the natural "feel goods" of your body's chemical system. As it stands, it has no long term side effects and has the OKAY from several doctors and a nutrionist.

If we knew more about this, or if it was more commonly known we would not have gone through such extent to figure out what the hell RD is. It has been around for a while but there is next to zero information anywhere.

What we have come to notice is that RD has about a 50/50 chance of having an effect on you. I am attributing this to difference of levels in everyone's body. We have been experimenting with ways to increase/decrease the effects. Because RD contains niacin, taking it with an empty stomach seems to increase the effects (niacin promotes digestion). When there is nothing to digest, and the stomach is flooded, it sends most of the contents back into the blood stream. This helps explain the intitial effect it had on me when we first tried it. I had not eaten anything all day nor had much to drink. In fact, I just came back from a concert so I was extremely dehydrated. RD hit me like a freight train within 10 minutes.

It seems if you take any additional caffeine with it, it boosts the initial kick 10 fold. Any alcohol towards the end (4+ hours after ingestion) keeps it going. I have also read that consuming additional vitamin b12 with it can possibly enhance the effects. Perhaps taking a multi-vitamin when you first take the RD will increase everything overall. There is much left to be tested.

As it stands, we're still waiting to hear more information on the content mock up.