Rc

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by married05gt, Oct 23, 2005.

1. married05gt

married05gt starting over

Is thier any one else here in to rc cars. If so where is a good place with a few tracks. I have two rc18t's none nitro. One goes about 35mph and the other on is stock.

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i know theres some around here....my buddy has a saleen s7 nitro AWD and it friggin books. He let me drive it once i hit a rock in the col da sack and it rolled like 20 times :(....not to much damage but lets just say i dont drive it anymore.

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

There's a track down in Fayetteville off of Highway 85. I can give you directions if you're interested. I've never been so I dont know how it rates to other tracks.

4. BlueBox

BlueBox Member

Not sure who they are but I sometimes see a big group at the park and ride at Indian Trail on Sundays with a track set up. I'll stop and get info the next time I see them.

5. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

there is one track that i used to go nearby ga20 in sugarhill. It heas On-road, off-road, and oval. I think it's like $4 to play whole day.

Damn... i gotta sell those RCs asap, so i can put on more toward my WRX.
    Any body wants Nitro TC3 or Kyosho MP7.5 buggy??:wiggle: :wiggle:

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i say just find a big ass parking lot..thats what we used to do where i used to live

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

but watch for rocks!

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I have a few RC's to. Use to race back in the days also

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i miss my XXXS..was fun..it is expensive if you keep breaking stuff though..ive always wanted a nitro..maybe someday when i have a few hundred to blow

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Radio Controlled Toys For Boys
    Address: 2500 Cobb Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
    Phone: (678) 797-0406

they used to have 1 off road track, 1 outdoor on road track and one indoor on road track... the owner ran the IFMAR world championships and he is really cool... i havent been there in over a year so i dunno if its still running or not