Ricky Williams back tonight?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by RoMe, Nov 26, 2007.

1. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I just heard on NFL live on ESPN that Ricky Williams is back? And he might play tonight against the Steelers :eek4:? WTF

When did this happen? Makes tonights game kinda interesting.

Thoughts....

2. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

yea he was granted back into the NFL a week ago and since jesse chatman is injured he might get the start, but i sure he doesnt know much of their playbook.

*i added him to my fantasy team*

3. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Even if he has seen the playbook, he was probably too stoned to remember it.

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

People like him really piss me off... I don't smoke weed anymore but even if I did and loved it, if you give me millions of dollars I'd never smoke again. To throw away your whole future to smoke a joint is ridiculous.

5. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

yea, same thing with micheal vick and pacman jones

travis henry has 9 children with 9 different women, ohyea and that marijuana charge on him.

6. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

yea its amazing how some people never change life styles and give up addictions/hobbies whatever you may want to call it. I mean look at TI...on the way to bet awards getting arrested while he had a movie coming out w denzel washington!!!..just hard to break a lifestyle...lets hope vick never gets offered a job..if he makes it through prison of course....