Riki-Oh (The Story of Ricky)

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by moose, Mar 29, 2006.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Not a recent flick, but available for rental/purchase in choice places.

Holy cow. :eek3: It's cheesy as hell low budget kung fu with horrible acting, but the gore and violence is absolutely over the top.

Examples:

One guy smashes another guy's head between his fists and the head EXPLODES.

Another guy cuts his stomach open and tries to strangle Ricky using HIS OWN INTESTINES.

Ricky punches THROUGH THE STOMACH of another guy.

Those are only some of the highlights. I was alternating between :eek3:, :rofl: and :squint: the entire time. Great if you're hanging out drinking with some buddies.

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

LOL!!! that's the funniest shit i've heard all week.

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i love me some gore kung fu. ill have to check it out. where did you rent it from?

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Sounds like some prime video..

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Blockbuster Online... not sure if the regular stores carry it (doubt it, since it's a cult flick with a small following). I've also seen it for cheap on ebay.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

aha, thats what Riki-Oh is!

My roomies that I never talk to have a Riki-Oh poster or something on the wall. I figured it was anime stuff like all of their other posters.

7. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

haha, we rented that video from videodrone a long time ago when I was at tech.

crazy excessive violence :)

--
    Brian

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

wish i could see it! i recently cancelled my blockbuster onlie and doubt they have it in the store :( burn me a copy :)

9. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

10. jt money

i watched this last night. wow is all i have to say. its no itchi the killer but man is it gory. thanks for telling us about this moose!

11. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I love how the soundtrack is pure 80s :)

12. jt money

yes and the video quality was bad also. its hard to believe that it was released in 91. you know ricki oh was the first movie to get a catagory 3 rating because of gore and not cause of sex like the rest are. heres a lil gif for ya. gotta love wax heads!
    [​IMG]