Road Atlanta Track Weekend

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Feffman, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Feffman

Feffman Member

Good Evening:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is hosting our 2nd annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend at Road Atlanta November 20-21, 2010. All are welcome and invited to join us for the on-track fun.

We schedule six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups each day. We have qualified instructors available for the Novice group.

Visit our web site for details and/or registration (on line or mail-in registration) for Road Atlanta or any our 2010 track events. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

2. trouble06

trouble06 Member

If my coilovers arrive on time, I'm in.

3. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

I tried calling you the last event at Road Atlanta but was unable to get in touch. From what I was told, you are a hard man to get in touch with. Hopefully, that has changed.

4. beav

beav Member

Feffman: How many slots are still available for this event?

5. Feffman

Feffman Member

I'm suprised to hear that as my phone is usually with me. If you left a message with your phone number, I'd have called back. I can be reached at (314) 249-3770.

We just crossed 1/2 full for Road Atlanta.

Feff

6. beav

beav Member

Thank you sir.

7. nygiant

nygiant Member

i'm a straight noob at autox....i've never done it before. is this even appropriate for me to participate in?

8. b reel

b reel Active Member

he said noob so throw him in the fire... a good cleansing with an instructor riding along will do him some good Ken.

9. Feffman

Feffman Member

Breel is spot on. We have very qualified instructors for the Novice (newbie) run group. Hope you'll join us.

Feff

10. Feffman

Feffman Member

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  11. 2thAche

2thAche Member

Just signed up. Anyone find a good deal on helmets? Mine doesn't meet the new standard.

I personally wanted experience at other tracks before RA, but as long as you have a good instructor and don't go hog wild you'll be fine.

12. trouble06

trouble06 Member

13. beav

beav Member

14. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Looking forward to this event.

15. trouble06

trouble06 Member

What are the opening hours and price for people who just wanna watch?

16. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

No charge to spectate and track open 8am to 5pm

17. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

If I get time today I may have to come check it out. It's only 20 minutes from the house.

18. Trey

Trey Active Member

RA is a perfect track to start on...it has everything. I started there and did it five events before I tried another place..lil talledega then barber. RA is still my favorite. Like Toothache basically said, check the ego at the door, listen to the instructor and you will be fine.

19. 2thAche

2thAche Member

Great weekend. I haven't been out in over a year and MVP gives you plenty of track time so I got all I wanted. Good job Mark.

20. trouble06

trouble06 Member

It was nice meeting you and BEAV!

21. 2thAche

2thAche Member

No doubt. Maybe next time we can get your car out there.

22. trouble06

trouble06 Member

I, definitely, hope so!
    I'll check when the next event is.