Room for Rent: Kennesaw

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mmtasty, Sep 10, 2006.

1. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Edit: Now I have TWO rooms for rent. So if you're looking into 2BR's with a friend this will save you $ and comes with a garage and 10 person hot tub!!!

I'm moving to Colorado next month and need to rent out my room. It's a nice sized room with private bath in a 3/2.5 house just 3 miles from KSU. HUGE hot tub, big screen, gym, parking for up to 8, 2 car garage, fire pit...

The rent is $300. Water and trash is included.

Thanks!

Mike

Last edited: Sep 18, 2006
  2. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

That's a great deal....I may have seen your car cruising Barrett Parkway....

Mark

3. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Hummm.... I've been on BP once in the past 6 months, so it's possible. I try to avoid that road as much as possible.

Well, the fine print is 350 a month, but I knock 50 off every month if they pay on time. And, yes, I could get 1200 for the whole house, but I'd rather have people there I know and that will take care of the place.

4. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Dang if my lease was up Id be all over that.

5. Number I can contact you at please....

6. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

oh yeah... sorry. Drrr...

four zero four) 285-826one. I'm Mike. Hi.

Directions to the area are 575 to exit 4, Bells Ferry Rd. Right on Shallowford Rd. Left into Shallowford Village.

7. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

So what's wrong with Kennesaw?! It's a happenin' place to live... or shall I say THRIVE.

8. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

New info up top. I'm going to ask one of the guys there to move out by Oct 29. He's not taking care of the place and is costing me more $ than saving. So I now have 2 rooms open. One is open ASAP and the other in a few weeks.

Thanks!