Roomate needed!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SonicBoom, Dec 19, 2005.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Due to my recent break-up with my girlfriend, I'm looking to find a roomate to share my 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment.

Location: Spring Creek Apartments on Roswell road / Northridge
    Access to High speed Internet- I'd be ok if you need to use my PC while I'm not using it...
    Fully furnished room- theres no tv but there is a VCR and the room is cable ready.
    Fully furnished living room with 34' tv/dvd/ps2 access.. might actually be without couches due to formentioned breakup. If so I'll be purchasing some in the near future.
    Your own bathroom
    Roomate style floorplan, bedrooms are on opposite sides of apt for privacy. 1425 square feet.
    Access to 4 carwash's / 4 pools in complex

For those who don't know me, I work with mainframes for UPS, I'm very laid back...known to have a beer or 2 on occasion. I've been on a health kick and going to the gym a lot in my offtime, if not, playing ps2 or watching movies(I have over 200) or hanging out with my new girl.

Room will be available as soon as ex-girlfriend moves out...I would hope by Jan. 15 or Feb. 1 at the latest. I'm asking for 1/2 rent, your share being $455 and 1/2 utilities at approx $125 a month. The price can be talked about if really interested. You can either call me at 404-944-2019 or email at ops1ccw@yahoo.com or PM me on the site.
    -Chris...aka Sonicboom!

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Seems like a good deal, bump.