Royal Subaru of Decatur

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Alex, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Any information?

2. SnarkBreeder

SnarkBreeder Member

Got my car there for a decent price, the service department is polite and seems to know what they're doing. Other than that... :confused:

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Bought mine there. Nice people, 100% honest with me in everything. We decided on a price over the phone, and that was exactly what I got. No pressure for extended warranties etc.

If you go there, talk to Victor. Nice guy.

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

jamie = very hot chick working there :)... amol got his legacy way below sticker

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

:ky: ?

6. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

i bought my 05' there, which was driven over from SoG, b/c all they had left was a white WRX. Friendly sales-people, competant service people, unfortunately they don't know much about tuning, upgrades etc. But they fixed an airbag light that was thrown 100 miles into the car (something about a seatbelt pretensioner being disconnected or whatever) in a timely fashion and they gave me a rental car for the day for free. They have a paint and body shop that does pretty cheap work as well. Bought the car for 22.5k after TTL. They were selling Legacy GT's for about the same price too, as Amol figured out. Overall, good for warranty work if you're a GT student or inside the perimeter as it is hella closer than SoG. That is unless you want to make friends with SoG so they'll give you better deals :)

7. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

They seem nice but yea don't seem to have much in the way of performance mods.

8. PapitoSTi

PapitoSTi Member

How about the chick? Any pictures?