Sad day Saturday

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WrxCrazy, Jul 2, 2006.

1. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

Yes it was.. and my heart goes out to the family..
    my friend bunty's big brother monty was in a club, a bike club..
    he and 7 others were riding along 85/75 highway when monty was in last driver of his bike, later when they went further over the 85/75 no one saw monty ever again.. he crashed with no warning at 3 o clock night.. he died of back injurys at the site..
    i will be attending his furenal tomorrow..
    it will be around 4 0 clock -6 o clock.. i'm taking early off.. but if u guys can please keep a one min silence standing up at 5 o clock when he will be buryed.. keep in mind... he was my friend not that close but he was a life that his parents saw a dream which is now gone.. from the two brothers they now are one.. remember life is precious.. and reminding all wrxatlantians.. to keep it slow with their cars or bikes.

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

=( heard abotit... i knew him... =/

3. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Sorry to hear about that man, I saw a couple of guyz on the side of 285 before 75 lookin like something happened/waiting but that was around 10ish It was so many bikes on the road yesterday.

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Condolences to the family...

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

very sorry to hear

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

sorry to hear that bro...my heart goes out to the families involved

7. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i went to the funeral today.. it was very sad.. i cryed myself.. he was a great guy and still is.. his younger brother whome i know very well was in shock the whole time.. wasnt eating for 2 days now, and didn't sleep either..
    my heart crys out for him and his family.. i know them very well they are only a family of 4 now 3... it just breaks me from everyway possible..
    he was just 25 years old and this happened.. hopefully other biker learn a lesson that driving a bike reqires more need and know and anything can happen

8. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

its not called a doner-cycle for notthing

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Mods, please remove last comment... kinda inapropriate considering....

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

well, it wasnt ment to be inapporiate, just saying, bikes are bad news i really wish he hadnt been riding one. and i like to discourage ANYONE from riding a bike.. ive lost quite a few people due to the "doner- cycle" =( so, dont take it in the wrong way.. just dont ride one =/

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

My brother rides he was in an accident like 6-7months after he got it broke his right leg my mom and dad was freakin out and no sooner than his leg was better he was right back on it he was a super safe rider too the crazy thing is now he's almost fearless and that brothers me a bit. I tell him all the time to be careful out there not so much him but a lot drivers just don't respect bikes.
    thats some of the reason I don't have one now cause I would never be stuck in traffic and get anywhere in 15min. or less.

12. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i love bikes and will own one someday soon.. infact i wanted to join his bike club which he started.. but now since he was not there i want to keep his passion alive and still own a bike there r risk's but some people are willing to take that risk to fill up the rage inside themselfs..

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i have seen too many people i know get hurt or killed on bikes... i will never own one

14. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I guess it's a good thing my mom won't let me get a bike..

Sorry man.

15. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

I was wanting a bike before I got my WRX, but I realized that for me the car was more fun. I think I would have been to worried about being seen to have a good time on a mororcycle.

A couple of months or so ago an former coworker of mine died in a bike accident, but he may have been pushing it trying to stay with a group of other riders.

If I get a bike I'll get a truck and trailer first so I can take it to a track.

16. suby113

suby113 Member

I have to agree with you also Bikes are bad news! lost alot of friends as we'll thats why I don't own one.:wtc:

17. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i'm thinking about a project with a bike in memory of my buddy and keep it whenever i go to a carshow trailer it just to show people that this bike was the same the guy has his godly grace on..