Sales Rep Reco?

Discussion in 'Subaru of Gwinnett PD' started by walter, Jul 26, 2006.

1. walter

walter New Member

I've got a buddy interested in a LGT, he'd like to come test drive one this weekend. Who should I have him ask for up at S0G?

:wiggle:

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Tell him to ask for Willis :keke: jk tell him to register with wrxatlanta.com..print his profile and take it up there ..then he will get any car at invoice :banana:

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

or gary

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:rofl: to clarify, willis is the guy who washes cars there... so dont really ask for him :)

5. walter

walter New Member

:lol:

And I'll have him bring his profile.

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Gary Sykes is the man....

Mark

7. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Just got a great deal at Classic Subaru, they seem to be turning a new leaf... The sales team was helpfull and got me the deal I wanted. Talk to CR...

8. Sales in Classic Subaru is pretty good apprently. Service is not. Caddys first, then Subarus.

SOG service FTW.

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Great sales, can't speak for service yet... do my own oil change and no broken car yet.... Classic FTW!!

10. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Classic Subaru was busy but fit me in when scheduling at Royal Subaru screwed up a Saturday appointment for service on my former MY04 WRX.

So far I've been in for an oil change and that's it, but I can say the parts dept is nothing like SoG's.

Classic fixed a Royal pain for me.

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Who's better?......