Saturday gtg???

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by JM5999, May 15, 2008.

1. JM5999

JM5999 Member

Anyone in SAV up for a Saturday hangout around lunchtime? Take some pictures, grab some food, etc...??? :banana:

2. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

normally i'd love to but i'm going to be in daytona getting my new bike!!!:fruit:

3. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

Sounds good to me.
    Noon at the Chili's/Moe's parking lot on abercorn?

4. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Why not noon at the beach it is going to be nice tomorrow

5. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Rawrrrrrrr

6. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

or we could meet at chili's, grab a bite to eat then head out to hilton head or tybee for the photo shoot?

7. JM5999

JM5999 Member

that sounds good. Lunch then head out to tybee or hilton head. See you guys at noon

8. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Noon it is

9. reconracer

reconracer Member

anyone got a 04 wrx thats willing to swapout there ecu for a few minutes so i can determine if mine is fried

10. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

sorry, mine is an '03...

11. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

anyone up for this weekend? i ended up going to atlanta to pick up a car so couldn't make it.

12. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

yeah, i will be around this weekend.
    as far as i know, i can meet up on sat. sun or mon.

13. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

saturday is out since i'll be going for a ride with some people but sunday or monday could work.

14. JM5999

JM5999 Member

Here's the only picture I took from last week's gtg. Hopefully next time we can get more of us to show up. Anyone have any thoughts on a next gtg date??
    [​IMG]

15. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

this saturday is out as i'm riding the beamer to daytona for it's 600 mile service. hopefully next weekend i should be free...

16. gfred024

gfred024 Member

We should ride go-karts again

17. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

ne thing now...im free all month pretty much

18. 04STi-GUY

04STi-GUY New Member

im new to Sav. and to the subaru game. im free all day this sunday from work, and i start school tue. so what better way to spend sun. then meeting some of you.

19. gfred024

gfred024 Member

I have to work sunday. But I will be out saturday.

20. 04STi-GUY

04STi-GUY New Member

i have to work sat. till 9:30 . how late do you usually hang out??

21. JM5999

JM5999 Member

I might be free tomorrow (sunday). Still won't know until later on today/tonight though

22. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

ill also be out saturday. usually til about midnight

23. 04STi-GUY

04STi-GUY New Member

^^cool. do you usually just hang out at one spot ?? i work at Savannah mall, is it anywhere around there?? im still a noob to savannah and dont know my way around.

24. tplumsti

tplumsti New Member

i would like to take a ride with the sz55, been considering it, over a 35r, possibly with nos...

25. 04STi-GUY

04STi-GUY New Member

were any of you out tonight at chili's. i saw an 06-07 STi pull up. i was in the all black 04 STi. i wanted to say hi but then the cops showed up. Then i went to Sonic and the guy was getting back in his car so i didnt want to be a bother.

26. JM5999

JM5999 Member

I'm running a safe tune right now due to some MAF voltage issues with the APS 70mm CAI, but Top Speed is custom fabricating a new one on July 2. I'll give you a ride next gtg if you're around. I'm pretty busy the next few weeks though. I'm not sure about nos, but I run meth, does wonders!

27. tplumsti

tplumsti New Member

i believe i may have possibly seen you today at lunch. I was heading back to work and you were turning onto 17 off of chatham parkway???

28. JM5999

JM5999 Member

Yeah, that was me. I was pissed and heading home after leaving the car wash on white bluff because the change machine didn't work, which left me with 3 minutes to wash my car. I only needed a quick spray anyways, but still pissed.