Saw 4

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by SonicBoom, Nov 1, 2007.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Good, but totally fucking confusing near the end... can't wait for a bunch of us on here to see it so maybe someone will have some insight. Right now I'm scratching my head saying WTF....

Sidenote: I'm in Michigan visiting my parents and have seen 2 bugeye wagons 1 wrx and one STI that was all pimped out in the first 24 hours I was here..

2. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Man I want to see it. Maybe me and the wifie will make a trip this weekend. I'll post up if I can figure it out lol.

3. man, they are really hammering this franchise into the ground. but if it makes money, they will come. repeatedly...

I read that they are skipping next year's saw 5 so they can film 5 and 6 back to back then release them the following two years. Good that they are taking a break from it because there is a small backlash on the whole torture/horror genre right now

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ I agree with you, they are going a little overboard with this series... But even if you just think there allright, you have to admit there better then 90% of the terrible attempts at horror coming out these days.......

5. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

4? Crap, I haven't even seen 3 yet...

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

same here

7. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

im watchin 2 later tonight and maybe 3 tomorrow

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

meh...I may watch it when it comes out on video...Saw 3 was just so blah.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Just watched 4. It was better than 3.

10. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I have been wanting to see it...this makes it even better now...

Mark

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Where you as confused as I was at the end????

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin