Scam?

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Ava, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Ava

Ava Member

I can't sleep and it's about 2:30am when i started browing the forum. Came across a link to NASIOC, where there's link on that page to a free gauges pad mount where the clock is on wrx and STi. You have to answer a list of questions and survey and perhaps sign up for some stuff, is this a reliable resource since it's on NASIOC or is this a scam?

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

theres a link on our forum to this nasioc thread? link me up please.

3. Ava

Ava Member

I"m trying to find it...basically I was browsing through the counter clockwise FMIC article and came across the link that link to NASIOC website, I clicked on it, and the ad next to the logo mentioned receiving a free gauges pod after filling out some survey, I took a snap shot of the offer, but couldn't get the link to work properly, if I get more info, i'll post it.

4. jayj713

jayj713 Member

5. Ava

Ava Member

I have that link, but i'm trying to find the source to the ads that offered the free gauges. If anyone knows any admin of NASIOC, could you see if it is legit since it came off their website. The only information I have about it so far, is that it came from the website "automotive-offer.com", but i'm trying to find the link to the offer...

After a really really really long process, I would have to conclude this as a scam. I neve finish the survey because it was a really long process not to mention, that they make you sign up for a whole bunch of service that cost about 20 bucks per offer, and it seems that you have to do 6 of them, which is the price of the guage pod itself...just not worth it for me..

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006