Scavenger Hunt Feedback

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by miloman, Aug 7, 2006.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

As the title says. Any suggestions on how we could make this better in the future?

2. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

More hooters chicks!
    [​IMG]

3. More kissing of hooter chicks.

Like they said, it would be intresting if like 200 people showed up and did this. And make more board items so we can have legal loop holes (like picture with the mayor with Team 92)

4. heathbar

heathbar Member

I suggested getting bonus points for multiple items in the same picture. For example team members kissing while wearing burger king hats in front of the Varsity. It could be a bonus for everyone or maybe the team with the most things in one picture gets a bonus.

It was a lot of fun! We should do more team related events. It allows you to become better acquainted with 2-3 people. Maybe even force people to team up with people that they don't know very well or have the mods arrange teams randomly from a list of participants!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  5. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I was thinking the same thing, it's definitely an great way to mix up any clicky-kinda tendencies that might develop from new members and current members not being able to get to know each other...but all in all...I think the mods and everyone else that supported this event did an excellent job!!! ;)

6. cannarella

cannarella Member

Do it when the high will be 80 and what they said. I was really fun.

Andy

7. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

Cold weather for the win. I like the combining items together for bonus points too.

hooters girl on kiddy ride with burger king hat kissing...well you get the idea

8. blink

blink Member

Maybe inforcing the rules would be nice next time, or clarifying them a little more.

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

not to threadjack, but i figure this is a discussion to bring this up. i got this idea from another club (Z-cars)...

it's a scavenger rally. basically there is a final destination to be at (where party will ensue), but you have to get there by figuring out each clue.
    outline like so:
    all meet up get clue for destination A
    at dest. A, get clue for dest B

and so on-how ever many steps you want until you get to the final destination.

the Z guys make a weekend out of it. hundreds of miles through kick ass mountain roads and whatnot.

come to think of it, damn... this is how a real rave works lol!

not that i know anything about that. i'm old.

10. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

cool idea monk! that would be very fun. (not that this wasn't, i had a blast)

11. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

Yeah the scavenger rally is more check point to check point type of rally but with clues. There fun but can run a long time.

12. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Just curious what rules you feel were not enforced?

Clarification and more distinct rules will be in place for the next hunt. This was the first go around.

13. blink

blink Member

PM sent. Had tons of fun, and can't wait for the next one.

14. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I had a LOT of fun also, but the other team was able to use an internet picture of a store that was in buckhead (phipps plaza we ran out of time). and got points for it while on the other hand the mayor I thought was passable. thats what I believe needed to be clearer. Still fun:wiggle: We could do one in the summer and on in the winter around Feb. after all the holidays have like a annual or semi annual thing so that way more peeps (other clubs) would be able to plan in advance.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  15. lostinthewoods

Thanks blink..

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

please let me know too

17. lostinthewoods

Sending it ur way man

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin