Scoobysport Muffler

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by FTZ, Apr 22, 2005.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

So my muffler finally arrived. I woke up early this morning and went to my Leasing Office and picked it up. Got home and installed it. Install went well, zero issues, though it is just a muffler.

Milo stopped by, the muffler sounds very good, 100% better than the STi Takeoff I have been using. It is still a little quiet for my tastes, but I still have the stock resonator pipe.

Was it worth the 5+ month wait, I don't know. Am I happy now, absolutely.

2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

good for you

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yippee!!!i bet you will be smiling for a while :bigthumb:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ive been looking at the Scoobysport stuff ever since the first 02 WRX rolled onto US soil :D

Glad you're pleased :cool:

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i liked the way it sounds :bigthumb:

now just need to replace that resonator

6. married05gt

married05gt starting over

I did not think the stock resenator made it quiter. Shows how much I know I have the Sti resinator and my car as pretty loud under throttle:D

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Jason, any updates? Is it installed? How is the sound? We are hopefully going to get this baby here and healthy sometime next week or the week after. Then, several years after that, I will be back at some G2G's to hear it!

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Yeah, it is in, and installed, and sounds great. My car also feels smoother than when I had the muffler off totally. I am very happy with the results. I wish it was just a tiny bit louder, but once I remove the resonator, it should be just what I was looking for.